The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - That Doesn't Matter Right Now

Dex-chan lover
That's a big kitty. We want to pet the big kitty.

@xyzzy

All it takes is one act of kindness to change a person's heart.

Aggregator gang
Crouch tattoo though? I mean it could've been on the arm or chest or leg but on the crouch though that seems idk hoeish for a goddess to do?

Dex-chan lover
does it have to be THAT kind of tattoo design? it's lewd and great for our cat new friend but...... does that mean a dude also got such tattoo if he also get to perform the pact?

Double-page supporter
Tramp stamp… WHY? I'm just going to place this on the "Still a manga marketed at horny teens"-table.
┬─┬︵ノ(° -°ノ)

Of course, it would be amazing if this turns out to be a manifestation of the Saintess' perverted mind.

"Why does she have a tramp stamp?"
"It is the goddess symbol representing her approval of this indentured servitude."
"Those usually manifest on the arm, neck or chest though… what exactly where you thinking about when you placed this?"
"*extreme blushing*"

Group Leader
@Tsudow We gonna try, though our Editor is very busy :( We have 2 more chaps translated, we need man power for more chaps!!

Dex-chan lover
I've read too many off-brand manga to think that the slave mark is a:

1. Aphrodisiac-inducing contraceptive
2. Aphrodisiac-inducing mind break that will birth the New Breeds (demon, orc, goblin)

And not a Goddess sanctioned mark.

Dropping this and rating it 1... Not worth reading because of those three hateful girls. Would've been a 10 without them.

Dex-chan lover
Kanes kindness helped give birth to a new goddess. Kane must be protected at all times.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather Schmuckface hook up with Beastgirl and leave the Princess and Saintess in the lurch.

Users who are viewing this thread