The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - What I wish for Noir...

Dex-chan lover
@Doenyon i think its more like since most are exaggerated they need to find the truth. in fact i think only the dark god part can be confirmed as true.

If only our world is as forgiving... Sadly, that is only a dream, which has been realized as a content in this manga...
Thanks For The Chapter!

Aggregator gang
i think it ends with the goddess getting a new body.

How the hell is that every end of an arc looks like an end of the overall story for the manga... that's quite impressive, to the point that I wouldn't even be surprised if those word just got plastered over the last page as a joke and would just believe it without questioning anything.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, he literally has a God daughter now. And pretty much a Goddess wife as well. He is truly blessed

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Can Noir-chan finally rest and be a kid pls?

Dex-chan lover
The idol is double edged sword, this idiot said that it for the kingdom sake, how easy it is to kill "Evil" god just by destroying a doll, man what is this? Voodoo Child? this mofuka thinking she has the ability to defeat her

@Myst Was just about to go looking around to see if it's still continuing or if mangadex just hasn't updated the status yet lol

PLEASE DONT BE INCEST...
PLEASE DONT BE INCEST...
PLEASE DONT BE INCEST...
like that other manga....

Users who are viewing this thread