The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - The Undertaking of inspection of the North

Dex-chan lover
what wizard girl doesn't understand is that she
(should make you click next)
is falling for him too, just look at her, unconsciously trying to lower the competition

The MC looks like he has seen his elf nun mom do this a few times when he was growing up, he's use to it

Dex-chan lover
Yes, new adventure! New area, new dungeon, new threat. Maybe we will see the sister background story too..

@iblues i know right, and this is just a story about a good guy 😆

Dex-chan lover
Agreed with the tl/ed note. It's getting tiresome the witch rants about her love interest(s) and shit.

Dex-chan lover
Well yeah, the man is a good man with pure good intention, unlike you manipulative little shit.

XL

Double-page supporter
Wow all of them are women/girls. Hmm...

"Good Deeds of Kane the Old Guy and His Harem"

Yep :>

My patience was already wearing thin many chapters ago. Enough is enough.

Can they please ROUNDHOUSE KICK the mage out of this manga, Chuck Norris' style?

Heck, MAKE HER DIE and use it as a plot point to develop the other characters, so at least she actually adds SOMETHING to the story beside being an annoying as hell bitch.

Holy crap, can't believe a manga so focused on wholesome and family stuff has such an unlikeable character.....

Can this even be considered a harem since he doesn't see any of them as a love interest except for goddess...??

With all this talk about the yuri-mage, underage priestess, sis-con elf, and others... Can we all agree that it’s great to have a manga that still puts out good-sized chapters? There were like four times during all that when my brain was saying “this is the point where chapters usually cliffhanger us these days...”

Yeah, the yuri subplot is going nowhere and starts getting annoying....
And sister is really mad...
sister10.png

Dex-chan lover
@Espadas You know, despite the mage's perversion toward the priestess and the princess (which probably i consider a comedy gag at this point), she's actually the only one who hold the most common sense and the one Kane able to talk with level-headed.

Users who are viewing this thread