The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - The Undertaking of inspection of the North

Double-page supporter
High elf + nun = invincible!

Maybe she should have just lectured the demon king, then he would have turned over a new leaf and become a defender of justice.
😂

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Catgirl has no idea of what is going on.

Also, I think the little sister is a bit of a masochist.

Double-page supporter
It must be really hard to sleep by the side with those ears...

I agree with the editor - getting real sick of the that mage's obsessive lesbo-esque shit. Actually, I'd enjoy this manga more if she and the princess weren't in it at all. They do nothing but ruin the atmosphere. Would be great to have more Altena. <3

Can the mage girl kindly fuck off? Her jealously over the priestess and the princess is fucking annoying, and she is trying so hard to drive them apart from the MC, i am sure she will shed blood tears when she can't do it anymore... Also, is not like the MC is trying to seduce them or anything, is both the priestess and princess that are in love with him...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I also agree that Princess and (especially) the Mage are kinda ruining this series.
But you know what also grinds my gears? That suddenly we have a sister of one person revealed as the elf queen few pages after introducing her. It all seemed so shitty in execution, while the whole request to help inspect the north was kinda natural and matches what we would expect from Kidd.
Oh well, at least we got some cute Noir (and her cute smol idol) and Sephiria wanting that Kane's cane for the holy purposes.

Dex-chan lover
Whats wrong with this Yuri-Mage?
She lied and always making plot behind MC back?
Alwyas interfere with other choice for her ambition?
Really ruin the plot

Dex-chan lover
so nobody's shocked about the little town's orphanage nun who almost got taken by some bad gang being the big sister of the queen of the high elves?

I'm really torn with how things are going. The story, and most of the characters are great, but wow, I've always hated the yuri genre, and that whole schtick is really killing the enjoyment of this manga. It's really jarring how forced it feels whenever it shows up in this one.

The mage gets SO MUCH FOCUS, that she feels the main fucking character! We almost EXCLUSIVELY hear things from her perspective because she is so busy being jealous and needlessly gaslighting her "friends". Its....its REAL bad.

I think trying to the "course correct" the very young (13 years old!) and innocent saintess actually makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread