The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 6 Ch. 21 - Lets have a save trip

I've said it before I 100% think princess Ana will be the final baddie for this series. Once she realizes that Kane has 0 feelings for her and that most people are afraid of her she will go full psychopath and try to kill everyone.

I get Kane is a good man, but they are in a world with magic and monsters in a medieval setting, there's no way people acted like that in those days, much more when there are practically transcedents/demigods, even gods, walking on earth left and right.

Those type of values where reached only now when there's plenty of resources and technology to provide to every person, back then? Not so much, especially for people with criminal record. I'm not saying people should not be forgiven and give a chance to start over, but things just didn't work like that in the past.

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely hope that there would not be a situation where he would not be able to solve it so miraculously with "kindness" since it would likely get him or worse, somebody else killed.

I get that he's a good guy but being so wrecklessly kind to everyone and everything without the strenght to back it up and that there wouldn't always be someone there to back him up. It feels like he's just begging the world to stab him in the back... well, if the author would allow consequences like that to happen I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Nice one, kiddo. Attempted murder of a lord's representative. Smells like the crime of treason punishment for which can burn the village with its entire population.

Aggregator gang
Never before have I wanted to hit a kid as hard as I do now. Nah, that's a lie. But the feeling is there. He'll be lucky to get off with a light beating.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, whats with those walleyes in the first panel of page 6??? Is the tea that bad or smthn?

Users who are viewing this thread