The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane

HNGHDJDHSISHSKS NOIR-CHAAAAAAAN

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME
NOIR-CHAN IS ALIVE PLS IM BEG YALL MY CHILD MUST LIIIIIIVE

Man. At the start I was giving it like a 6.5. The Princess is great. But recent chapters have brought it to 8.5

I want to enjoy reading this series. But, each chapter just makes me feel more and more uncomfortable. There's the weird (one-sided, yes) romantic tension with literal children and a mid thirties to forties (I'm assuming) male protagonist that just continues on in each episode, the way that these teenage girls are drawn,
the skimpy clothing design typical for beastgirls in fantasy manga, the fact that the insignia for the contract is placed directly above her crotch,
and of course, let me not forget the romantic tension between children and a grown adult. He would never act on it, but the fact that it doesn't stop feels so gross.

Dex-chan lover
A man's normal life,
ruined by some outsiders.
No more peaceful days.

first volume is good, but the more i read, the more i dont understand anymore

the story progress is so fast that leave a lot of plot holes

Fed-Kun's army
John in Tennessee go ahead what you wanna say?

That shit is fucking trash dawg, get tha fuck off the airwaves

Not really sure what’s so great about this. First chapter was utter trash and the chapters I read after were better but weren’t worth the time. If you enjoy it good for you, but I expect something like this to be rated more around low 7

I like this manga because the MC isn't OP, the only problem is how idealistic I find it other than that it's perfect.

Contributor
I just started this today, and so far, meh. The MC is okay, but takes the boring/weak/slow-life MC trope too far. The female cast is equally, if not more cliche, with the swordswoman coming off as purely annoying with no redeeming traits. It's not quite bad enough to make me drop it at chapter 3, but I sure hope the story picks up soon.

Double-page supporter
I keep reading MC's name as Kanye and it's never felt necessary to put forth the effort to try to read it differently.

Double-page supporter
This manga is great for me!!!,the mc is not op but he uses his kindness as the power and must protect noir chan!!

Users who are viewing this thread