The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation - Ch. 164

watching the donghua and live action and reading the manhua, everythings just so confusing

the manhua progresses so much faster than the live and donghua

Uwaaa i remember bawling while reading this part in the novel 😭😭😭
especially when they went back and discovered their parents corpse embracing each other 😭😭😭
it was so devastating.. I really recommend reading the novel to understand their family's relationship.. How the mother felt when she had to whip wei ying 😢

This arc always gets tears streaming down my face but I like crying so I dont mind

⚠️‼️‼️I want read the novel following after this chapter can anyone tell me from which chapter I should read???? & has there been any other mushy mushy moments between the mls in the novel other than the tiny bit of their gay interactions in the manhua af??? I don’t have the patience to read a novel but I will if the manhua cut a lot of cute scenes until nOww💞❔❔❔

@lippemilk This leaves off on the arc Poisons, chapter 56. Yes there are more mushy scenes. They do have sex a bunch of times too sooo... But however, I advise u to start allll the way back to the beginning. The manhwa is kinda like a recap to me, it leaves out a BUNCH of details. Start from the beginning it'll be much more enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread