The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

This is is the romance that I want. Something realistic, acknowledging that you like that person yet torn between keeping what you built for years or yearn for something that seems unreasonable and selfish.

did she just slap him, cause he apologized for the kiss and took her hands off him?
she's more going with the flow of her emotions, while he's being more rational.
He is helping the brother to become emperor and likely doesn't see the relationship going anywhere

Fed-Kun's army
@yunii I think it's more like.. He basically insulted her? Outside of whatever connections those two have with other people or their standing, he did kiss her and she kissed him(I would understand the apology if he kissed her "alone")... Immediately following that kiss was an apology from him, which is basically saying he regretted doing it and it was basically like a slap to her face.. So, she returned to favor...

He's thinking that since she's royalty(people that are portrayed to be similar to gods that see people below them similar to like ants) that she was just going with the flow of the party and the "kiss" just happened and it didn't mean anything to her.. Which we all know that won't be the case at all.

I don't understand this internal struggle. Someone explain? Why is Khun so like...distraught?

Thank you for the updayte!

@sonyaism im not sure if this really helps, but if your interested try reading the novel because it tells more about what was happening, as in describing it and the build up that led them to kiss. Because before i read the novel it seems sudden and kind of out of nowhere, but in the novel we can see the build up of their relationship and a bit of why khun was acting this way and after the kiss. Im sorry if my explanation didnt really help lol since it was a bad descriptive and i cant really form my thoughts down. whoops. but try giving the novel a go and maybe itll make more sense to you. since im bad at explaining things

This shit is so rushed. I know there is a novel more detailed, but bruh, what's the harm in making the manhwa more consistent? Past chapter they are kissing out of nowhere and now they're freaking fighting. Bruh

Aggregator gang
...what the fuck just happened?
There was a kiss, then a slap, apparently bro was thinking about a future with her
Just....qué?
Slow your roll, it's been like a week. He's pining like they're star-crossed lovers

Users who are viewing this thread