The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

I hope there is an other man for her. This one is just not willing to do what it takes.

im sorry i cant help but laugh at "as well as my feelings, which I've tried to deny for so long." xd

Dex-chan lover
@shockie
im sorry i cant help but laugh at "as well as my feelings, which I've tried to deny for so long." xd
@Threee
I hope there is an other man for her. This one is just not willing to do what it takes.
I'm gonna lump these two together - I think they're both about his struggle to push his own emotions away and bottle them.
The first statement, about his long-denied feelings, I think it can't be his love for her since they've only just met, so I'm quite sure it's him talking about his denied desires to marry someone he loves? I think this ties with the second statement in that this is why he has such a struggle, it goes against the machine he was raised to be...
Of course I could be completely off the mark (as I often am with these stories) but just wanted to give my 2 cents.

And yes like everyone else: what the blooming fvck is the pacing

Oh, so they cut out the scene of him grabbing her boobs before he retreated when she was waiting for him to do her and that's why she got pissed in the first place. Fascinating. Also confirms for me that reading this is a waste of time despite the nice art. Why adapt a smut novel if you're gonna cut it out.

I'm so confused, what in the fuck happened? he literally met her twice before, what's this

i am confusion. it feels like all my brain cells are asking each other what just happened. 〒▽〒
so the novel MUST be different ryt??? lyk this isn't what just happen there, is it?

Users who are viewing this thread