The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Idk if its just me but Emma is so adorable. She reminds me of a hamster. It's so cute that she thought the small pouch was to be given to someone else. I laughed after reading that part. haha

Banned
page 5 should be "change of heart" not "chance of heart" right? :p thanks for more chapters though. Hope we can catch up to the raws.

Hmmmmmm i sense a flag raised when she keeps thinking about her freedom after becoming king. Even more so when her uncle came out at the end. The red king and her brother are planning something here... :\

Emma is so sweet, she doesn't pick up on the cues and bribes because she is so innocent.

Dex-chan lover
Emma is the best, hands down. The part where she misunderstood the bribe, I for real laughed out loud. 🤣

emmas so cute i cant, at least sienna has someone she can trust in the palace now. thanks for the chapter!

Haha I like Emma, at last Sienna now has a trustworthy person around her! I laughed when she misunderstood the bribe. I hope Sienna realizes she can't afford to just wait to become King... It must be exhausting to realize you've been surrounded by enemies on all sides your whole life. But now is not the time to sit back and wait!

Users who are viewing this thread