The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Mommy-dearest is in for a ride awakening. Bad move trying to control your daughter like that.

What shall be to follow?

Fed-Kun's army
ohhh so is the black haired dude the ML?
And also will she be looking for someone to train her even more? since that instructor probably won't.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, really interesting.

Also for those that criticized her for being so bland in the beginning chapters - I mean come on, give her a break. As she says in this chapter, she's a caged bird. Everything was planned for her to live like this, like a puppet. No wonder she is like she is at this point in the story, it's the parts where she is now changing that is the plot.

Actually, the point about her personality being bland in the first few chapters - I guess I can understand, this is a story for entertainment first and foremost I guess, telling readers to suck it up and bear with it for a payoff in later chapters is a risky move.

I like her and how she thinks for herself, the author created one of the best characters I've ever read on manhwas

Finally, an mc with a brain. It took a while but fortunately we didn't have to sit through the years where she didn't realize anything.

I was a bit hesitant at the start but this really is some good shit. 👌

Double-page supporter
Things have gotten interesting in this chapter.

The Princess really is elegant yet wise enough to observe her surroundings as remarkable as her as she’s willing to straighten out the areas she’s lacking in ⚔️

Contributor
I guess one side-effect of raising her be cool-headed and incredibly (perhaps overly) self-assured, is she's not going to doubt herself for a second when she smells something fishy, huh ~w~;

Mom did too good a job despite herself XD

@Nogoodimaginativename Ehhh, I don't know why others called her "bland" but there's nothing bland about someone who is capable of self reflection and awareness. People with critical thinking are just as rare in our own world today.

Users who are viewing this thread