The Great Wish

Art is great, hope to see more of this series in the future 🙂 Thank you, translating team

mrf

I want to read it but i will wait till there's more.

This is gstting me hype! I can't wait for the next chapter, she must've been having premonitions of her future? Like bit by bit and not on one go kind of vision, maybe because of the tree that her father took her to. He must've been preparing her because why else would he bring her there, even a reason that it was an apology wasn't a really valid reason especially if they have tight security and it is their family symbol. Aahhhh! I can't wait!

She didn't notice the other guy? That's a shame if she remembered one of her vision did show a man that she looked like she was close with. I hope her half brother isnt an enemy, he looks like he was genuine. Thank you for the translation!

OSC

3 chapters in and I'm already fingers crossed that she'll have a cute sibling relationship. What an adorable squishy baby face I love him.

With that uploaded chapter, it crushed every wishes for great siblings relationship.... Her half bro wants the throne so he is going against her >< Anyone have spoiler please! Is this going to be angst as in she needs to struggle for her life?

The manhwa file size is uncompressed, for me it take too long to load and spend quite amount of data. I know it is to make the picture looks good, but it is just a waste of data for thise who read it from phone.

Damn bro... Why do you have to go against her? I mean i guess im good with it since he's doing it for a greater good and not some malicious obsession for power, although I doubt he'd ever have the throne with sienna as a competitor!

Usurping the throne out from under Sienna by saying that he thinks he can do a better job at governing? Psshhh--don't kid me with that bs. Only idealists think doing something like that would be good since this type of thing always ends up with people dying in the aftermath. Those words coming out of his mouth sound so arrogant. If he wants to be the emperor so bad, he should let his actions speak for themselves and have the people cheer for him to be emperor. Where are your accolades? Your accomplishments? Nothing. That's what. Nothing but hot air.

OSC

KICK HIS ASS BABE

That's where I'm at okay, five chapters in and Sienna is my wife now

I can’t wait to see what will happen we they fight with their sword.Also Sienna is really gorgeous💕💕💕💕.

Character development is starting to show, she's slowly assessing her abilities! I can't wait!

Ive read it till chapter 32, just WOW!, TRUST MEH THE PLOT, THE HEROINE argh3=&:&;?$!## shes one of my favorites heroines AND THE CHARACTER OF THE MALE LEAD TOO, ALL OF IT IS REALLY FASCINATING, LOVE IT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread