The Great Wish

Read this until chapter 73 so far and I love it! I highly recommend it. Sienna is like a fresh air amongst naive, timid, or annoying fls in most manwhas I read recently lol. The relationship between Kuhn and Sienna is also very cute ;^; I like how both (esp Kuhn) are straightforward and aren't shy to show their affection. oh not to mention the artwork is gorgeous ♡

At first I was put off by how odd and stiff the dialogues were. Still am.. Regardless, I started reading this again, and the main character is actually.. Much better than a whole lot I've read.

In a way, MC is similar to the other MCs that are in an isekai or reincarnation story- meaning she
knows her own future. Not too much information given, as she only gets snippets of the future and alternative her in short dreams.
Except, I would say the difference is that she's written properly. Old habits die hard, so despite knowing the future, she still has her guard up but is finally questioning things. Albeit a bit too soon and sudden for her to hit such a grand realization because of how strict she was, in my opinion, she realizes she has a lot of flaws. I enjoy reading her change in character. I'm not in favor of characters starting out as perfect, because authors can't seem to write them right most of the time in the romance genre. I also find it interesting where MC started feeling like a stranger when viewing the future her.
The more she sees herself in dreams, the more tragic and regret she witnesses the future her held. "But I'm perfect. How could the future me feel so much distress? That is unlike me."

This is the story about a princess with a very bias and narrow perspective breaking her shell.

If you're tired out of your goddamn mind on always reading MCs in this genre getting everything and anything more right than God himself, then this is for you. The pacing can use a lot of work.

(Now, I've heard this is the same author that wrote Lucia. For real, dawg? I was legitimately in slight disbelief. Looks like all the brainwork went to this instead lmao. I mean, yes offense.)

This is well executed but some looked like a short-cut detailed from novel (probably it's a slow pace and manhwa need to cover some chapters in novel into one or two in manhwa)

If you're looking for action or a MC with interests beyond boys just read something else. I really want to like this one because it's beautiful and the drama seems potentially interesting. Unfortunately all of the interesting plot elements get shoved into a corner by the most boring romance of all time.
How can you not be best boy when you're literally the only boy???

8/10 for what it is, 4/10 for baiting me with drama and action tags. Read if you like romance and pretty pictures.

Aggregator gang
Everyone talking bout how Sienna is a breath of fresh air and here I am thinking she's one of the most frustrating and annoying characters in this story. If you like your MC to do literally nothing but, monologue in her head then I guess this is the story for you. 50+ chapters in and all she's done to improve her situation is make out with her maybe maybe not love interest. I mean, I'm interested in the story but, damn this should be titled JeBaited the Manwha.

Oooh, she's training to fight nice... nope she just thought she was good but, actually she sucks cause of fake training ordered by her mom. Ooooh, she's found out her mother turned her grandfather into a taxidermy doll time to finally take her down... nope she just makes her back off her servants but, otherwise does nothing else. Ooooh, she's gonna enter the forest and one up all the men by hunting the biggest deer and get that special sword she wanted... nope just an excuse for some alone time with her boy toy.

Fed-Kun's army
This manhwa is available on other manga hosting sites up to 55 (as of today).. and is still being updated.

What's the point in scanlating this...when the official releases date much ahead... Wouldn't it be better to take up a new webtoon.

this was actually great until around 70-80 ish chapters and it started to go downhill from there

the pacing is sooo slow 😩 I know it's probably because it's trying so hard to follow the novel but dude.. even a snail is faster

I'd rather just read the novel

Users who are viewing this thread