The Great Wish

@Ayreos just say you’re sexist and go. I can recommend you countless shoujo genre where everything is completely normal and the opposite of your stereotype views of women just because you landed on something like this type of webtoon. Blood white, crimson karma, the saviors book cafe in another world, etc. where female leads are literally just minding their own business. Also theres A LOT of dense female lead in various webtoons uninterested in romance. But have I seen one shounen genre where theres completely no woman revealing their body or no harem or anything that involves lust? Im stating this fact because genres often gives a lot of stereotypes to each individual gender. But of course theres also some that does not give away those stereotypes.

You’re describing women “adoring/easy/sexually aggressive” thats literally every possible trait someone can have. How do you want them to act? Just stand there and have no emotions? If you’re going to be sexist, at least try reading various types before evaluating them to your “dislike”. Far from what I can see you read like one and then be hostile about it. If you’re going to argue about women stereotypes let me know, so I can recommend you something of the opposite since you don’t even read enough😐

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you recommend this to me?

Can someone tell who called the prince at the ending? Is it Fl Or the emperor 🤔🤔🤔

@Ayreos

Wow didn't even have the guts to @ me right. Yeah 'mediocre' and 'loser' my ass. They are only called that in name. They always have to have a 'special' skill or something completely unbelievable going on for them (i.e every women they come across falling in love with them). Also men are made to seem that way in those types of mangas so they don't come off as "chad-like" or "typically and traditionally masculine". They are legit made to be self inserts and most of the time they are literally made to appeal to incels/nice guys.

I ain't saying that all men that read those types of manga are incels/nice guys (I like reading some of them myself) but the whole being "weak (pathetic/uncommitted/undriven) and nice (only because they expect a reward) will get me the girl" mentality is quite common from what I've seen in quite a few fandoms like these. Again not all but some.

Also I've read plenty of reverse harems and I've seen many different MCs. As a fan of otomes I can tell you right here and now that female MCs can be cute, dense, sexual, aggressive, motherly, tomboyish, independent, etc. It is diverse af and it's sad that you don't appreciate that diversity. I like seeing this diversity in both male and female MCs and I wish there were more for both. Not only in the main character but also their love interests. So yeah call me emotional or whatever, I don't care because to me this is a passionate topic and I take no shame in showing that.

@Ayreos

So......where to start? I think it should be with the idea that there's mothing wrong with a woman enjoying sex. Complaining about women being easy, sexually aggressive, or floozys hardens back to the Madonna/Whore complex that so many men have (ya know, the women must be mild mannered and never ask for it, and not have slept with other men, but she better know how to give amazing head, but only to one guy).

I feel like you cant talk about harem Mangas without talking about Love Hina (am I dating myself?) which has all kinda of female characters who are largely showing too much kindness to a man who isn't putting that much effort into himself.

A big also, if you dont like reading something, then don't. Don't stop to shit on the artists and on the people e joking it.

I'm shocked. The novel is actually well-written! Translators did a great job, as well as the author. It's actually pretty rare (like try reading The villainess turned the hourglass. Beautiful manhwa, mediocre novel), but it might be better than manhwa. For chapter 19, the corresponding one is 5.3, try and check it out!

What's with all the outrage, girls? I just pointed out a fact: the protagonist acts like a superior woman, but quickly outs herself as an average, cheap floozy. Sure, doesn't make the male isekai MCs any better, but there isn't so much cognitive dissonance in any of those manga: you'll never see any Isekai MC be introduced as a celestial being and an utterly unfeeling paragon of virtue before doing his dirty deeds, unlike this one. I really think it takes a woman to come up with this kind of amazing setup, as it parallels a lot the experiences of many a young girl. Advice forums used to be full of parents wondering how to stop their well-bred daughters from sneaking out at night, after all. I have little doubt those young girls live a tale similar to this one in their minds. Like princesses coming to terms with their reproductive instincts and tackling the rough dissonance that results. Reality eventually sets everyone straight though. A floozy isn't a princess.

@Ayreos You sound like someone who's drank misogynist boomer juice. This is a section meant for discussion on a work of fiction. Post your prejudices on a social media website or your blog.

@marikonen ikr, I'm getting tired of seeing this guy. I came here to talk about manga/manhwa, not argue on women's rights. He's obviously too far gone at this point.

Also seriously Ayreos? "Well-bred daughters"? They ain't a bunch of cattle or product. Women aren't bred. You're being absolutely disgusting with your choice of vocabulary. I'm not even going to tag you because you're not worth the time or effort. I hope to never see you again. Floozy my ass. Let people be however they want to be as long as they ain't hurting or putting anyone in danger. If a woman chooses to express herself sexually then let her be. Her choices legit do not effect you. It's her life, NOT yours. Who are you to define what a "princess" even is. Sit your ass down boy before you make an even further fool of yourself.

Also I'd like to apologise to all the readers and those who read/write comments on here for the unrelated comments. I know you just came here to have a good time and talk about this manhwa. I do not mean to rant and/or argue on this topic for this long. I apologise deeply for this inconvenience and I hope that the said misogynist no longer interacts with this comment section or any others in fact with his twisted beliefs. I will also try to not 'spam' the comment section with unrelated arguments if he decides to show himself again. Again I apologise for dragging this argument and this will hopefully be my last response to this "topic".

this manhua is freaking epic i like the female lead she's cool and based and probably plays escape from tarkov like me, a gamer.

love the political intrigue and the mc’s calm, rational approach and her ability to confront her own flaws. the romance is kinda eh. it’s boring, but not terrible. certainly not enough to outweigh the gorgeous art and story

@KOOK13 Thank you. You took my words out of my mouth. Honestly he needs to be reported, its disgusting reading his worthless opinion. The bar for these men is so low and yet they still manage to be disappointing.

@Roaku No problem, we got to stick together through these trying times so thank you for your support. I'm glad to see most people were against his words and I completely agree with you. Hopefully the staff are notified and that he is banned as soon as possible. It would be a shame to see this site turn into a breeding ground for those types of men.

Users who are viewing this thread