The Greatest Philosopher With Zero Magic Power. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

i dont think leeks plant look that way.
that leeks drawing is a leeks from supermarket

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna like, but for a feudal lord to have a 10000 book library, he must be rich as balls. Cause, books before printing costed more than luxury cars.

...the way he cut the dolls...if he said that it really is physics then it must be, blade with a chain...then how he "repaired" it Fucking Glue?...or its really magic but its not getting explained properly

Double-page supporter
Wow a family and friends that see MC having 0 magic and don't immediately ostracize him from society, kill him, or treat him like crap? Is this manga legal?

Dex-chan lover
So fucking stupid did they write this on crack.

Antibodies don’t transfer over when your reborn, that’s a whole new fucking body.

Physics Huh huhhuh7hdhwhhsh what the fuck

Ok, uhh… so it seems like he has control over his body and biology, and enhances it a million-fold? So he knows how to recreate antibodies in himself?

Something like that????

I have so many questions that I want to ask this author.

But one will have to do for now: what the fuck??????????????

Fed-Kun's army
He...did what? Also with no magic how did that doll split in two? Don't tell me it's air pressure

Author logic "In my past life i trained hard, so (even now with a new body) i have ANTIBODIES for various type of poisons." Honestly that part sounded so dumb...

Users who are viewing this thread