The Greatest Philosopher With Zero Magic Power. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Ladies & Gentlebots; the most "supportive" father in any manga series ever. Thank you...

This is not Physics is the natural science that studies matter, its motion and behavior through space and time, and the related entities of energy and force.
How the hell can you access in a normal human body without any machinery.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad there was some explanation on what it meant by physics. Just poisoning a giant spider and calling it physics is a bit silly.

ah yes, I too should train my voice to the point where I can unlesh a sound wave dense and strong enough to ERADICATE A FUCKING LIVING BEING TO SMITHEREENS, because physics can do that right. 😊

.... like hell it can, author just wanted to make a OP MC and make him "unique" by using his cancer-inducing take on physics, not even through a new source of power or anything, "It's all physics bro"

Credit for an original concept where everyone believes the MC is a reincarnated awesome guy, but seriously... PHYSICS??

MD@Home
@reijing Constructive interference that he mentioned is a thing. Obviously the power needed to obliterate a creature isn't able to be produce by a human, even with constructive interference, but at least they're trying to explain it a bit.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation !
it's honestly funny that he screwed up hiding his abilities
but that was some really good art!
hope you translate more!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry, MC, but your abilities aren't physics. It's just magic, that you are claiming to be physics. No amount of air pressure, no matter how fast and hard, will cut a wooden block in half. That's impossible physics. And especially not from a few feet away with a swing of your arm, not even if you swing it at 99.999% the speed of light. You'd probably make a nuclear fusion explosion before sending a "air blade" to cut something.

And constructive interference? What the fuck are you talking about? You can't do that with a single wave, unless you have more than one vocal cord. And if you did create a pressure wave with your vocal cord strong enough to blow up an armored beetle, you and your sister would have died as well.

There's quite literally no difference from your powers and magic. They're basically the same thing, because they make no sense, and have not scientific basis for working, and sound arbitrarily made up by the author.

So all I'm saying is that the MC's power is just another form of magic that he likes to call "physics", even though, it's clearly magic. Man, I should probably stop reading this if I can't get over the basic premise of this series and its character.

Fed-Kun's army
@hedgemoney It's physics, in a sense that his abilities/power are purely physical attributes/feats that he can perform with his body alone. He can't use magic, in a sense that he can't manipulate or manifest mana. Though there's no real explanation for why he can do these things with his body, if it's not founded by mana or magical power, then it's not magic. Calling it physics though, is definitely a kind of mislabeling but stills, I guess in a literal sense it is.

It's not simply as black and white as, "If you can't do that IRL, then it's magic". Else you'd call Superman's powers magic, clearly it's not, but neither is it realistically possible. It's a fictional work, so not everything will comply to realistic standards.

Users who are viewing this thread