The Greatest Philosopher With Zero Magic Power.

Oh, I get it. The author is using a Jedi mind trick. "This is not the magic you are looking for. It's physics!" "I am not a magician or even a physicist. I am a philosopher!"

This is not a comment. It's a Greek medical treatise, written in English.

Boom! Take that empiricism!

Around here, facts are for us to define, unbound by the shackles of words, common understandings, or objective reality.
I think therefore that doll is bisectual and that spider can't take my body sweat. I got the moves Descartes wishes he had :)

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, more please. This is NOT garbage. This is very not cliche and is actually really well done. Looking forward to more of this.

What the fuck lol... a philosopher? Dudes about to "I think therefore I am" out of a situation and kill his enemy in profoundness.

Finally chapter 2!!! Thank you for picking this up😍 It’s really good if you can ignore the weird physics thing😂

http://www.ichijinsha.co.jp/rex/ - this is the official website of the japanese (original) publisher

Fed-Kun's army
This series take on physics is mind cancer. If you know anything, and I mean anything about physics, this will give you a bad day. The word "physics" is taken extremely loosely. And its not wrong, the MC does do things physically, but it has absolutely no relation to the knowledge and field of science commonly referred to as physics. Now this may confuse every single reader, because the "physics" is not even close to what we know as physics, but don't worry, it never gets explained, and gets extremely dumb really fast. And never, does the MC use physics. He only uses "physics". So you won't ever have to be confused when the word physics is used in this series. Because it will always refer to the MC's special magic that only he can use and no one else. It will never, ever, refer to the science field we commonly know has physics.

So if you just turn your brain off, know that the story's "physics" and your physics are completely different, and let your ideas succumb to cancer, then this might actually be a decent read for you.

Dex-chan lover
While this whole thing is incredibly stupid, I do like the fact that his "secret" is out in the open right from the start. It's a nice change from the usual "hide my true power" deal.

Group Leader
seems like the author/scanlators are mistaking physical ability for physics

Group Leader
@JustNatsuki the raws can be translated as physics or physical, but given the explanations given already and some of the bs he does later on, i translated it as physics, even if it's not real physics

Users who are viewing this thread