The Grim Reaper Falls in Love With a Human - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Sakura

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I get a feeling that another page would give some more (necessary) fleshing out or (even more necessary) fluff

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I get a feeling that another page would give some more (necessary) fleshing out or (even more necessary) fluff
Or at least two- or three-day mini arcs. Series is still new though. Author could adjust at any time or s/he could just want an excuse to draw pretty, happy girls smiling at the POV. The Prologue was 4 pages.

Dex-chan lover
I get no bitches even grim reaper wouldn’t want me.

Supporter
I get the dark feeling that if he kept going his normal route that he would have ended up tiredly walking into a busy street.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute but I do wish it was more than her saying hi in one page disconnected chapters

Dex-chan lover
So the only way they can consummate this relationship is if dude dies, or Grim saves him and they may never meet again.

In another author’s hands this could be interesting, but it another “healing” manga.

Dex-chan lover
Near death and your grim reaper wants to see flowers
I mean it's always good to plan ahead and see what would look good with you tombstone.
"There are bodies buried beneath the cherry trees. Oh yes, you can take my word for it. How otherwise do you think the blossom could bloom so splendidly?"

[excerpt from "Beneath the Cherry Trees" by Motojirō Kajii, tr. John Bester in The Japan P.E.N. News (1964)]

Users who are viewing this thread