The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 45 - Battle for a Niece

Dex-chan lover
I dunno this "arc" to me feels like a drop in writing quality. Some cheaply written drama and we've been hit with ultra wheel spin to delay the FMC and her beau from getting together.

I can also forsee the cheap drama between both couples over the whole overseas thing which is even sadder that its that predictable.

Dex-chan lover
First girl's love manga I read, pretty awesome! Love the vibes, characters and all that drama, although I feel a little out of it about Kanna, can't really understand her, also, can't really comprehend the uncle and the life plan stuff, still, first manga I rated a 10/10!!!

Dex-chan lover
I dunno this "arc" to me feels like a drop in writing quality. Some cheaply written drama and we've been hit with ultra wheel spin to delay the FMC and her beau from getting together.

I can also forsee the cheap drama between both couples over the whole overseas thing which is even sadder that its that predictable.
you are junping the gun REALLY HARD with that one, let the story tell us wait and see but I forgot people don’t know how to read stories thous days

Dex-chan lover
The series started with such momentum and now every chapter is like "AHA, got you again idiot!! You thought we were gonna do the romance just because we teased it last chapter??? LOOOOL get destroyed :dogkek: By the way next chapter might have the romance, hehehe.. Loser.. :dogkek: "
My shiba was judging me like that while I was reading this chapter. Why are shibas so meme worthy 😭?

Dex-chan lover
you are junping the gun REALLY HARD with that one, let the story tell us wait and see but I forgot people don’t know how to read stories thous days
Huh? The story ends this year, as confirmed by author and we are definitely entering the final phase of the story.

They keep dancing around the main couple becoming a couple so you know it wont happen until the very end (Which is kinda sad but also one of the FMCs really hasn't been shown to be in love with the other FMC.) This arc is defo setting up will they or won't they be split up long distance with this new character that was pulled out of ass and never even hinted at existing.

Fed-Kun's army
They keep dancing around the main couple becoming a couple so you know it wont happen until the very end (Which is kinda sad but also one of the FMCs really hasn't been shown to be in love with the other FMC.) This arc is defo setting up will they or won't they be split up long distance with this new character that was pulled out of ass and never even hinted at existing.
You are 100% correct with that prediction. It's always the same shit, no matter how creative the start is.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this arc isn’t entirely irrelevant to our MCs. I like to see Niece-chan evolving in her own world of freaking cool ppl (goddamn they’re so cool) and be influenced by all of them.
For a 4pgs manga, it’s doing its best at giving depth to her character. She’s not just a romance character but is also surrounded by milfs and dilfs.

Users who are viewing this thread