The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 80 - A Place Where Worlds Connect

Fed-Kun's army
when are they going to kiss?
thx for the chapter
never. at least not until the author gets bored and decides to move on and ends this. won't happen any time soon cuz the author is getting popular (just got an EN license recently) and yuri fans love the subtext aka tease aka bait before the actual text romance. so any sort of confirmation, PDA, etc aint happening in the forseeable future.

Fed-Kun's army
Rebel Girl is also kind of a slightly gay song that perfectly captures their current relationship between friendship and attraction, here's the lyrics:

That girl thinks she's the queen of the neighborhood
She's got the hottest trike in town
That girl, she holds her head up so high
I think I wanna be her best friend, yeah

Rebel girl, rebel girl
Rebel girl you are the queen of my world
Rebel girl, rebel girl
I think I wanna take you home
I wanna try on your clothes, uh

When she walks, the revolution's comin'
In her hips, there's revolution
When she talks, I hear the revolution
In her kiss, I taste the revolution

Rebel girl, rebel girl
Rebel girl, rebel girl
I know I wanna take you home
I wanna try on your clothes, uh

That girl thinks she's the queen of the neighborhood
I got news for you, she is!
They say she's a dyke, but I know
She is my best friend, yeah

Rebel girl, rebel girl
Rebel girl, rebel girl
I know I wanna take you home
I wanna try on your clothes
Love you like a sister always
Soul sister, rebel girl
Come and be my best friend
Will you, rebel girl?
I really like you
I really wanna be your best friend
Be my rebel girl
They say she's a dyke, but I know
She is my best friend, yeah

perfectly encapsulates these two. not gonna be confirmed lesbian but we know they're bff

Dex-chan lover
never. at least not until the author gets bored and decides to move on and ends this. won't happen any time soon cuz the author is getting popular (just got an EN license recently) and yuri fans love the subtext aka tease aka bait before the actual text romance. so any sort of confirmation, PDA, etc aint happening in the forseeable future.
oh well that sucks. i guess

I'm just going to assume you have never once read and appreciated a true slow burn before or stopped think why the author chose to write it that way. Mitsuki also has a lot of self esteem issues so don't you think its better that they are trying to minimize those issues before her and Aya act on their feelings because I'm not sure if you are aware but diving head first into a new relationship while trying to minimize your own problems doesn't really turn out well and can and will tear the relationship apart. Not to mention that they are teenagers they shouldn't really be rushing into a relationship anyways. Mitsuki either just recently or is on the path to recognizing what she is feeling is in fact love though she hasn't explicitly said it unlike Aya who has. Let them be disaster teenagers and let them take time to actually confess and act on their feelings nothing needs to happen just because you want it to so you can shut your mouth and stop constantly complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread