The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 85 - The Magic

Dex-chan lover
This manga has no right to hit this hard on such a personal theme.

I come here to see extreme gay panic shenanigans not to be seen like this.

Dex-chan lover
I've been overusing the word "sublime" recently but I cannot describe this chapter as anything but sublimely beautiful. Even a thousand words wouldn't be enough :meguupog:

It's the payoff that we didn't know we needed :win:

As a concert enthusiast, I know exactly what she means. Music and concerts are some of the only places I feel like I really belong. Live music is amazing. It also seems like she made up her mind on wanting to be a musician 🥹 very curious to see where this goes next

Supporter
I've been overusing the word "sublime" recently but I cannot describe this chapter as anything but sublimely beautiful. Even a thousand words wouldn't be enough :meguupog:

5cbeffdd-bc37-424e-8bc7-1b5fe6f38266.png

Dex-chan lover
i love slow burn but like for example "not so shoujo love story" had hints that they are gonna get together but like, lmao i dont see it here
What do you mean? The mangaka has literally made flash-forwards art of them as young adults together as a couple. How does that not qualify as hints that they will eventually get together formally?

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean? The mangaka has literally made flash-forwards art of them as young adults together as a couple. How does that not qualify as hints that they will eventually get together formally?
did they? im lowkey short circuited so

This chapter scares me a little bit because it's a good ending

Like I am afraid to come back to this page every day and see the status changed to hiatus, completed, or canceled.

aaahh I finished reading all the chapters in one day lol I'm so hook! I just got interested in the character designs, wasn't expecting the mcs have the same taste of music as mine! slow burn but tolerable ig, I know we getting gayer chapters soon. need to manifest it!
I'm contemplating reading this a fifth time around

This c

This chapter is actually slightly scary because it made me realize that the manga has hit a lot of traditional beats already. I'm afraid it will suddenly end right here, at the end of the concert arc...

Dex-chan lover
This c
This chapter is actually slightly scary because it made me realize that the manga has hit a lot of traditional beats already. I'm afraid it will suddenly end right here, at the end of the concert arc...
The author seems to have hit a good creative streak recently, so I'm not all that worried, especially with the recent launch of the official English publication. There's still plenty of fun to be had with our two girls (and the romance part still has a ways to go too!) :win:

Dex-chan lover
What a scandalous chapter, I see you author, sneaking in some outdoors, uncensored, gloveless, premarital handholding!!!
Of my god...THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! Moral decline!!! Uuuuuuww.

Users who are viewing this thread