The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 90 - 24-Hour Radio

Dex-chan lover
lol i don't mind her casual look but i wonder if she's also just wearing contacts late at night or doesn't necessarily need her glasses to write down some stuff/play some songs

Aya Auralism/audiophile confirmed? lol, if this ever does get an adaptation there'd prolly be quite a range for the charas to have lol

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the slowest burns despite Koga knowing Aya's feelings sadness
sometimes it's awkward to date someone you befriended b/c awkward if breakup or even an argument but be nice if they got cute dates together as opposed to "kiss is the final chapter"/when the author decides to end it

if she's not still thinking "oh she's attracted to my "male" side"

Dex-chan lover
sometimes it's awkward to date someone you befriended b/c awkward if breakup or even an argument but be nice if they got cute dates together as opposed to "kiss is the final chapter"/when the author decides to end it

if she's not still thinking "oh she's attracted to my "male" side"
the male issue i believe was resolved when Aya told Koga about Onii-san and Koga being the same person. I was really hoping after that was cleared up things would progress.

However me thinks its going to be something like Koga going abroad and them telling each other's feelings before she leaves then LDR then time skip then finally get the kiss at the end. :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
the male issue i believe was resolved when Aya told Koga about Onii-san and Koga being the same person. I was really hoping after that was cleared up things would progress.

However me thinks its going to be something like Koga going abroad and them telling each other's feelings before she leaves then LDR then time skip then finally get the kiss at the end. :notlikethis:
yeah tho other than her just wanting makeout sessions and being 'pampered' and such i think a lot of ppl would be happy just being at the 'friends' state with some ppl b/c usually with 'crushes' it's a faraway admiration thing as opposed to 'friends first, and then realizing a crush' depending on the person/story , tho idk if it's been established Mitsuki's had a partner before, let alone a same sex one (in manga we know it'll work out b/c gl tag plus the author's made other yuris before but i imagine irl it'd be pretty rare for "I've always been straight, but you're an exception")

i can imagine her supporting her dreams if she does go abroad to pursue a career, if not go with her (which is romantic and all but you hear a lot of irl stories about that not working out, but even if someone was dating, following someone to another country if you're not already engaged seems like it'd not work out. even if you're in america and just going to another state lol)

but yeah considering how some ppl are tired of the slow burn , i'm sure there are some where it's like "they get together chapter one" or half way through and the other half is about their dating life lol (i think there was another student/schoolgirl yuri where they were secretly dating, but i wonder if it's just a preference versus writing cliche/easier on the author to do a relationship 'from the beginning' versus a 'successful' relationship and the ups and downs of that, if not some anthologies like "based on real life stories i experienced/told to me")

Dex-chan lover
yeah tho other than her just wanting makeout sessions and being 'pampered' and such i think a lot of ppl would be happy just being at the 'friends' state with some ppl b/c usually with 'crushes' it's a faraway admiration thing as opposed to 'friends first, and then realizing a crush' depending on the person/story , tho idk if it's been established Mitsuki's had a partner before, let alone a same sex one (in manga we know it'll work out b/c gl tag plus the author's made other yuris before but i imagine irl it'd be pretty rare for "I've always been straight, but you're an exception")

i can imagine her supporting her dreams if she does go abroad to pursue a career, if not go with her (which is romantic and all but you hear a lot of irl stories about that not working out, but even if someone was dating, following someone to another country if you're not already engaged seems like it'd not work out. even if you're in america and just going to another state lol)

but yeah considering how some ppl are tired of the slow burn , i'm sure there are some where it's like "they get together chapter one" or half way through and the other half is about their dating life lol (i think there was another student/schoolgirl yuri where they were secretly dating, but i wonder if it's just a preference versus writing cliche/easier on the author to do a relationship 'from the beginning' versus a 'successful' relationship and the ups and downs of that, if not some anthologies like "based on real life stories i experienced/told to me")
I guess for now we can only trust the process and see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Now I understand why slow cooking makes such delicious meal. But still, my mouth been watering for I don't know how many months. My stomach is so close to eating itself... I wouldn't mind the author giving me an appetizer to keep me going cause the hunger pains are hard to deal with.

Fed-Kun's army
NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR
kinggizzard-robot-stop.gif

Users who are viewing this thread