The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 92 - Catalyst

Dex-chan lover
Here's a crazy concept. You know those feelings of compassion and empathy you apply to woman, just apply them to men as well and the term "monster" loses all meaning. Maybe mental health issues, family life, but no, just evil monster because man. No reasons, just evil man
Oh, so you acknowledge your idea is crazy, because it's clearly illogical. Okay.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
im gonna go on a little rant. im still disappointed how Aya started to call Mitsuki her crush seemingly out of nowhere. she had a crush on Koga when she thought she was a guy, then when she found out that guy is Mitsuki she started to refer to her as "oshi" which means idol in Japanese (scanlator translated this as "crush" but later explained that it was more as an admiration for her idol than romantic). i think we can all agree that Aya was in her little comphet at that moment. in recent chapters she calls Koga her crush (romantically) and thinks about how she looks as her girlfriend. i cant help but to think that author for whatever reason skipped an entire arc. look, i know its slow burn but i think when it comes to this kind of love stories its even more important to show one character realizing their feeling for the other bc otherwise there is no payout of all of their development. i really wish we had a couple of chapters of Aya realizing shes a lesbian and she loves Mitsuki.

i dont mean to hate or anything, just wanted to get the thoughts out of my head. i still really like the manga but with every chapter i feel like something is missing.
I think that’s also mainly because after Aya found out, there was a time skip of their entire summer break. Next chapter they came back to school and Aya was suddenly waiting for Mitsuki’s texts and watching how quickly she’d reply back. I’d imagine during that time Aya came to terms with the fact that she liked a girl, but didn’t know what was the best word to use in this situation? That’s what I’m thinking.

I think that’s also mainly because after Aya found out, there was a time skip of their entire summer break. Next chapter they came back to school and Aya was suddenly waiting for Mitsuki’s texts and watching how quickly she’d reply back. I’d imagine during that time Aya came to terms with the fact that she liked a girl, but didn’t know what was the best word to use in this situation? That’s what I’m thinking.
i agree with you. it still sucks the author hasnt shown us such important realization. but well, theres nothing we can do about it. i like reading it anyway

thank you for replying!!!

Users who are viewing this thread