The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 93 - That Girl's Labels

Dex-chan lover
This was not the manga I was expecting to make me want to physically punch a character's lights out, yet here we are.

Ladies, gents, and everyone in-between, please bring your favourite candlesticks, metal umbrellas, chairs, baseball bats, and/or any heavy industrial tool that you may fancy
I will bring my expandable baton

Contributor
Remember, these aren’t real people but monsters created by the author to make you hate the evil “men”. First comment is about bringing a gun to school… yup seems to be right on point…

And every single comment, one after is filled with hate and rage at these imaginary horrible representations of dudes who are not real. No one forced the author to make them monsters for no reason other than being dudes. Hate to say I called it

and every single comment having some threat of physical violence, it should be something people should be worried about. Just saying, especially after today. Maybe violence is not the answer.
Not saying you’re wrong here, but you have to understand that trying to stop people online from being unnecessarily angry at an incredibly minor thing is like trying to stop a fish from swimming. It just isn’t possible.

Group Leader
Not saying you’re wrong here, but you have to understand that trying to stop people online from being unnecessarily angry at an incredibly minor thing is like trying to stop a fish from swimming. It just isn’t possible.
Is it more or less minor than the person complaining about others just commenting on fictional bullies?

Contributor
Is it more or less minor than the person complaining about others just commenting on fictional bullies?
Eh, probably? I just know that when people online get mad at extremely minor things, it’s easier for them to be manipulated.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, look, is that world famous Japanese Cultural Heritage, nonsensical classroom bullying.

Also, remembers me some music:
"Janie got a gun
Janie got a gun
Her dog day's just begun
Now everybody is on the run"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Heh well this is going to be interesting. So next few chapters will be more teen angst, check.

Also the whole bullying thing in japan (ok not just JP but anywhere that has humans walking about in groups) is not that strange, what was that proverb again? He who sticks outs gets hammered down? If you stand out you're a target for other people. Unfortunately it's just how people are. Oh well eventually it probably works it self out. Really hope Koga doesn't implodes again 😑 though not holding my breath though.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, these aren’t real people but monsters created by the author to make you hate the evil “men”. First comment is about bringing a gun to school… yup seems to be right on point…

And every single comment, one after is filled with hate and rage at these imaginary horrible representations of dudes who are not real. No one forced the author to make them monsters for no reason other than being dudes. Hate to say I called it

and every single comment having some threat of physical violence, it should be something people should be worried about. Just saying, especially after today. Maybe violence is not the answer.
There's multiple positive male characters in this manga, as there are in a lot of Yuri manga. Real people like this exist, and your unwillingness to acknowledge this as well as your desperation to claim victimhood speaks volumes on your character. I do hope you seek therapy and can become a better.

Dex-chan lover
I'm partial to the idea that this negative reaction is mostly in her head, rather than how people actually reacted. If it's not, the author must have had a pretty bad high school experience - in my school people would either be impressed or not care.
The mangaka spent time overseas as a child and is fluent is English. I imagine being unusually good at English at a regular Japanese school might cause you to stand out in a bad way. Struggling in English is a commonality. Being fluent at it would be abnormal. And to them they decided she is pretending to be fluent for clout since they accuse her of MTL.

Dex-chan lover

Fucker, I see the exact same comments when a girl character harasses a FMC. I get that a lot of Yuri manga demonize men, but this is NOT one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread