The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 98 - Am I a Good Friend?

Dex-chan lover
Last page is so much funnier when you realize she's still pressing against the window and Mitsuki has probably turned back around and is watching her do it.

NEXT EXIT: EVIL ARC had me scared for a second until I read some of the comments. Great trolling on the author's part. Instead of wallowing in gay uncertainty, my guess is Aya is going to do something classic - make a mixtape for Mitsuki to try to express her true feelings in a language Mitsuki understands better than any other, in a way that can't be ignored or misinterpreted.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
EVIL ARC LET'S GO! They gonna hold hands so fucking hard, so naughty, SO EEEVVIIIILL!!:smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Please Joe, tell me you're using the word friend intentionally to give our girls a little kick in the rear
(fun fact: autocorrect just suggested I say "a little kid together" :meguusmug:)

I am so looking forward to the next arc :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Aww... I thought we'll get some more progress out of that hug, but I guess a hug between girls can be easily brushed off...

BTW, what's with that 'EVIL NARC' in the last panel?
Aya is going to enter her evil arc to fend off other poeple from Mitsuki?

Dex-chan lover
9unnqb.jpeg

How is she so incredibly cute?

Aya about to enter her evil arc

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, she's getting jealous someone will try to take away her girlfriend, completely a friendship issue, totally platonic, very ✨️demure✨️ like young people say.

(But seriously tho, I hope that now that she came out of her shell we finally get real romantic relationship progress. I know some people are fine with them getting the "implied-only" treatment like in certain sports animes, but I came here for the cute couple, not for some glances that I have to do some mental gymnastics in order to say "Hmm yes you see in this panel she looked at her in a certain way that implies she likes her and when she gave her that roll of toilet paper the author implied she was confessing because the paper sleeve had a blue zigzag pattern which in T.P. gifting language means that they're confessing").

Users who are viewing this thread