The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 99 - Koga-san Hunters

Dex-chan lover
lol at this point everyone knows they're joined at the hip so other than being friendly i'd think more ppl would keep distance. if not like the light music club? recruiting her or so

Group Leader
I have to admit it: the idea of a KogaxAll-others-female-students gangbang, I don't dislike it. :smugnako:

• Dumb
Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see... The secret third path of "Character I totally forgot about comes back and causes trouble" lmao

And this is the mark of the series going down hill, and fast. When an author starts adding love triangle shit to bad the run time, you know it's over.

I have to admit it: the idea of a KogaxAll-others-female-students gangbang, I don't dislike it. :smugnako:
Well, I guess we can't all not be mentally stable.
Yes, you are wrong for liking what you like.

Tlo

Fed-Kun's army
What is manga authors obsession with shitty love rivals that add nothing to the story except dragging it out for even longer than it already has been.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Good effort but the translation isn't as good than the other group. So i wonder why? Did you try to release a faster update but failed to post it in time?

Dex-chan lover
If y'all don't remember who that rival is when these chapters are 4 pages long...I worry about this new generation of kids man. :wtf:
It was 3 months ago. I've read like 6,000 pages of other stuff since then. It's an entire anime season, even. And we're talking about a character that previously showed up for just a couple of pages and seemed to be a one-off, not showing up for 9 chapters. She really wasn't introduced as a recurring character.

I mean if you can effortlessly recall a character who had a whole four lines or whatever after months of consuming a ton of other content, that's more of an impressive skill of your own rather than something wrong with everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread