The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - Most Likely, It’s Not Her Imagination

Dex-chan lover
Well, they are teenagers. And it feels like they're losing a friend to... well, not a boyfriend, obviously, but something like.
At least one friend feels neglected, which is fair. It's just the way she's handling it that's unproductive.

They could just talk it out but they might feel like they shouldn't have to do that. I think they feel slighted because of what her leaving represents: she's naturally/unconsciously stopped hanging out with them as much, for someone else (who they see as another friend); and that might make them feel left behind and unvalued. Hence the hurt, jealousy, and irritation. They could talk with her about it but it might feel to them like they shouldn't have to talk with an old friend about not dumping them for a new acquaintance. That's part of how these cycles of bad communication can start ("I could do it/say it but I shouldn't have to" comes up in a lot of relationship situations).

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Lmao aww look at her feeling left out. It's annoying and amusing to see Chizuru lash out like this. From what we've seen so far, she's been a self centered individual who's been dismissive of anything she not interested in. It's attitudes like that, that make people feel unvalued and kills friendships. Your friends don't need to share every one of your passions or hobbies. It always puts a smile on my face to see friends or family get excited and talk about something they're passionate about. Mao seems to be stuck in the middle, dragged around by Chizuru.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no you don't! No, no, no. No misunderstandings. No "I'm hurting her by being with her" notions. Ignore the jealous bitch and go back to being cute (gay) girls doing cute (gay) things while listening to western rock bands.

Users who are viewing this thread