The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Vol. 1 Ch. 37.5 - Rhythm B

Dex-chan lover
More hints that her parents where never there to raise her all the way back from elementary school.

Either they are always away at work or they are dead.

My bet is them being dead, all of her childhood pics are of her and her uncle.

I find it hard to believe that her parents even if they work would never take at least pics with her as a kid.

Unless they are assholes who neglect her I guess?

Dex-chan lover
More hints that her parents where never there to raise her all the way back from elementary school.

Either they are always away at work or they are dead.

My bet is them being dead, all of her childhood pics are of her and her uncle.

I find it hard to believe that her parents even if they work would never take at least pics with her as a kid.

Unless they are assholes who neglect her I guess?
I’ve seen it as a typical manga household where parents are non-existent for some odd reason.

Dex-chan lover
That's just so sad all around. Its neither Koga or her friends fault for the apparent breaking of the friendship but dang...

I hope her friend wasn't bullied past this, I get she shouldn't expect Koga to change herself for others(even for one day) but they were clearly very young at the time and she did try to stand up for her.

I wonder if she'll ever reappear in the current story(seems unlikely though).

Dex-chan lover
That's just so sad all around. Its neither Koga or her friends fault for the apparent breaking of the friendship but dang...

I hope her friend wasn't bullied past this, I get she shouldn't expect Koga to change herself for others(even for one day) but they were clearly very young at the time and she did try to stand up for her.

I wonder if she'll ever reappear in the current story(seems unlikely though).
And miss such an easy source of drama for the author to mess around with?

I doubt it.

I expect them to appear again sometime in the future.

Dex-chan lover
And miss such an easy source of drama for the author to mess around with?

I doubt it.

I expect them to appear again sometime in the future.
Just seems too far removed for anything since that was elementary school and they are in high school now. Their friendship ended around a decade ago.

Could be wrong but I just feel that length of time really dilutes any potential drama at this point. They would be basically strangers.

Not against her returning, just feel its unlikely ig.

Dex-chan lover
She stuck up for her friend. Thats the normal thing to do when you see others badmouthing your friend for not being like they are.
Yeah, but i think koga should just say she doesn't has skirt to her. Well they're still kids so their brain haven't develop yet, but even teenager hates when someone has different taste than the majority of people, and not to mention in this world there will always be someone who act like world revolves around them no matter kids, teenager, or even adult

Dex-chan lover
I almost cry but not with the mini drama but with the first shot of Koga as a loli I got like ueeee she's so cuuuuuuute !!! omg please author san, let her be the happiest

Dex-chan lover
She stuck up for her friend. Thats the normal thing to do when you see others badmouthing your friend for not being like they are.
It's normal, natural even, but I don't think it's rational. Battles should be picked, and trying to dispel rumors to those badmouthers is a pointless endeavor. It's noble of her to do so, but it is her fault for engaging, and her noble act is quickly negated by her blaming her friend.

Dex-chan lover
On page 5, the two girls behind skirt girl look like Aya's friends, but that doesn't really look like Aya. It could just be the art style.

Users who are viewing this thread