The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All

Fed-Kun's army
Hii, I vaguely remember someone made a google doc with all the mentioned songs/bands, if anyone has it could you please share it tyyy!!
UPDATE: found it 3m later ofc: here's the link it's really thorough and well done - all the credit where it's due OP, please claim it haha, there's also a spotify playlist mentioned at the end (done by OP's friend)

Last edited:
not only is it really good but it also helped me find good bands to listen to.

imma be honest i think this is pretty decent, but not 9,5 decent.

is it just me or do lgbt series tend to get a bit overrated here? perhaps due to the smaller reader base overrepresenting in votes
blatant homophobia much?

Is there an official abbreviation for this one's title? It's a bit of a mouthful in Japanese or English, so my friend and I have just been calling it "The Green Lesbians Manga" for short

"It's too long"
Noticed a lot of comments talking about how long this is taking and my response is that each comic is only like 2 pages long with like 4-8 panels, if anything its moving really quickly, but the release schedule is really long. Not that I'm too mad about given its literally free and I understand how Japan treats their mangakas.

"It's only ok"
And then about the comments about how this is only ok, my response is that it stands out with unique stylization, plot and in-depth characters. Also the non-sexualization of school aged young adults or lesbian couples, the former Japan immensely struggles with and the latter something that society especially males (of which I am) struggle with. The plot provides realistic conflicts and characters (if not sometimes a little basic) as compared to most other romance manga, where there is just some asshole who the main characters work against using the power of love.

At the end of the day, manga constantly suffers from the issue of margarita mangas where they're great to consume but leave no long lasting positive effect; mostly due to the industry and consumers. So seeing something that is trying to leave a lasting impact through a pretty well thought out story is really nice. While no Araki, its probably on par with One Punch Man now for me.

Users who are viewing this thread