The Heart Has Its Reasons - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - You pity him?

Contributor
What does this mean in this context?
That the woman is a golddigger or attention-seeker?

whale.jpg

@yoshiii you can do it like me and look at the raws tho I don't understand what's written (the dialogues) but you can get an overall idea of what's gonna happen. ☺ it's all kinda pretty sad I gotta say....

Yin is right. At this point, they don't really suit each other that much anymore and their circumstances are pushing them further into that direction :((

Distracted by the fact that the pink girl can wear casual looking shorts to the office... LOL

Fed-Kun's army
I can't be upset with his gf, she is correct. You can't force a relationship just because you've been together for a long time, if your needs aren't met and your goals are different, forcing one person to change themselves to suit the other's needs makes an unbalanced and unhealthy relationship.

I can't be upset with his gf, she is correct. You can't force a relationship just because you've been together for a long time, if your needs aren't met and your goals are different, forcing one person to change themselves to suit the other's needs makes an unbalanced and unhealthy relationship.
But he's also correct, they've only just started dealing with their problems so it's not a bad thing to wait for a bit and see if it works. But yeah both have a point.

Her coworkers suck. Red haired boyfriend seems to be jealous of her Co actor.

Users who are viewing this thread