The Heart Has Its Reasons

I seriously love this manhua. One of my absolute favourites. I finished reading the raws back in February and It’s been an anxious 5 months wondering when the second season would come out, or if it was ultimately cancelled after the author mentioned a second season was coming. Just saw the announcement that finally the second season will start on the 25th!! I’m so happy !! This series needs to get so much more love. Really underrated.

This is one of best manhuas out there!! The story plot is so realistic and amazing and the art is SICK, highly recommend it!! Can't wait for season 2!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

you know the worst thing about this manhua is, you cannot hate ANY character. especially the 4 main leads. no one is entirely wrong and no one is entirely correct either. and that's how reality is. kudos to the writer and the translators.

I like the story plot. It’s realistic. Now I can’t wait for the season2. I wanna know if they would end up together.

One of very, very few Chinese Manhua worth getting into (at least among ongoing and translated works)

This story is so good, all the characters come to life. I’m not one to like chinese webtoons but this is really realistic and good. It expressed break up really well because the exes are all decent people and its actually heartbreaking to read.

Dex-chan lover
if you're hesitating because it's chinese (stupid reason tbh), don't. read it right now!

it's really good. none of the characters are handled poorly, the art is great, the relationship development is slow but meaningful.

This manhua deserves more attention! The male lead is so refreshing. I love how sensitive he is! Definitely worth reading!!

Users who are viewing this thread