Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Hero and The Sage, engagement …

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the peeps saying the "stories" of the 2 of them will be like 1 to 1 what actually happened. I'm still sad we never got to learn how she died. I also agree things have been too smooth so far like sus levels too smooth. I'm guessing once the school arc we'll get the usual tropes cause he's a commoner and will be really powerful so ofcourse that means all the bullies will be like "He's weak and stupid and a commoner" ignoring his actual power and losing constantly.

Dex-chan lover
She did say she needed 100 years to invent a magic system to be usable by almost anyone. That couldn’t have happened if she had the shorter lifespan of a human.
Yeah she was an elf or a half elf right? I assume she lived a long ass time before dying.

Dex-chan lover
I still have my guard up for the possible harem/love triangle in this.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it doesn't turn into a dense protagonist harem now. Both of them are old fogies who are at least 100 years old. Both like each other. They are engaged. Please don't add some stupid tropes to make the MC dense.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Reid really left without telling his mom where he was going? I'm sure the Chief is gonna tell her, but he really should have done it personally.

Elria and Reid make for such a cute couple. Maybe whoever reincarnated them just wanted them to finally get together?

Elria's dad is very enthusiastic, while her mom is very wise and calm. They make for a good contrast, and I'm sure Elria had a good childhood with them.

I agree with the peeps saying the "stories" of the 2 of them will be like 1 to 1 what actually happened. I'm still sad we never got to learn how she died. I also agree things have been too smooth so far like sus levels too smooth. I'm guessing once the school arc we'll get the usual tropes cause he's a commoner and will be really powerful so ofcourse that means all the bullies will be like "He's weak and stupid and a commoner" ignoring his actual power and losing constantly.
His heart torn apart, he cast off his armour and weapon. While met with hostility, he marched through a thousand spells and arrows to reach her coffin, where he said his goodbyes to his one true love and passed away next to her, divided in life but united in death.

Dex-chan lover
it really is a touching story about how they were reincarnated 1000 years later only to look for each other

Dex-chan lover
His heart torn apart, he cast off his armour and weapon. While met with hostility, he marched through a thousand spells and arrows to reach her coffin, where he said his goodbyes to his one true love and passed away next to her, divided in life but united in death.
Is that from the novel?

Dex-chan lover
I hope it doesn't turn into a dense protagonist harem now. Both of them are old fogies who are at least 100 years old. Both like each other. They are engaged. Please don't add some stupid tropes to make the MC dense.
She's related to royalty, a magic prodigy, and a qt3.14.
He's a commoner with access to a noble house' influence and using that influence to attend a magic academy despite appearing completely incapable of doing any magic shit.
~Can I make it anymore obvious?~
I think Elria is nuch more likely to have impertinent suitors than Ried.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking the same, so I searched for the novel and I stumbled upon more chapters from the manga. I found 5 chapters in total... only thing is, they are in Spanish. So I can only say that it looks interesting, but I don't understand a single word of it.

Edit: Now I am reading the novel and trying to connect the two in my head. Only shows how desperate an impatient weeb can get.
In case somebody is wondering, there are a few chapters of English translation of the novel on Novelupdates. But there is not enough of them. Maybe 2-3 manga chapters worth.

Wait, Reid really left without telling his mom where he was going? I'm sure the Chief is gonna tell her, but he really should have done it personally.
I checked the novel and...
Reid only told his parents the real reason after the engagement was confirmed. Before that, he just talked his way out of answering.

Users who are viewing this thread