Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The hero and the sage and the youn…

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog:Oooh, does sensei have body strengthening magic? That COULD be interesting with the Reid and all

Dex-chan lover
Mr. Whatever is such a gentleman. He didn't even try to peek at his bathing fiancée.

2hx3IQ6.png

These two are so funny, approved. Millis joining their gang is a good addition too, as Elria seemed to have found an interesting friend/pet.
P4GWpEk.png

And today I learned that Millis' hometown has sheep, clean water, and sheep, oh and, sheep, if I haven't said that yet.
Then we have a teacher, who is probably as crazy as our gang.

Thank you so much for the update! Please keep up the good work and take care of your health. I very much would like to read more of this and the Translators getting sick prevents that so please take care!

Dex-chan lover
some spoilers from the raws

basically the teacher is a descendant of Reid's right hand man from their previous life. Uses undead magic, gets confronted by Reid after and its there that this is revealed, 8.2 is not yet out so i dunno what happens next

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread