The Hero is a Girl?!

Contributor
Damn I though this series burried under rubble, untouched and untranslated. I Already given up for ch.3, But when I refresh my browser I saw this. THANKS Lunalotus

Contributor
@kah0922, Sadly the official was dead, I cant read moonrunes either, and the raw already reached ch 80 This Feb
Still long road ahead, but I still put my hopes at lunalotus

Group Leader
ah hello v, we will try to release this manhua every 1 a week.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why Manhua is a little more strain on the eyes than Manga. The story seems interesting enough so I'll follow

Contributor
Page 13 Ch. 5 Be like....BITCH PLEASE, I'M FABULOUS!!!
2rbTcB5.jpg

The last time I read this manga it was translated till chapter 49 on zingbox (2years ago). Hope they will catch up again I loved this series.

Dex-chan lover
bad guys running around killing random citizens, the hero's method to stop them? beat them up a little and then get captured and be rescued by plot armor. The entire story consists of him being saved over and over and then rushing into trouble without any planning to have the exact same result. This is horrible.

The official english translation is coming out, and the title is "Brave Is a Girl" and it’s found on the Webcomics - Daily Manga application.

Can't believe I actually managed to make it halfway into the chapters released so far before dropping this.

The pacing is horrendous, the characters are flat and uninteresting, the plot is messy and never explained, and the character designs are incredibly chuuni and basic.

I mean, I guess it has good art, but that's literally all it's got going for it. Spare yourself from this one, it's an incredible waste of life to spend time reading this.

the story and the characters thinking how are they still alive so dumb everyone of them it looks good nice character design but thats all, its so messed up and there are things every human would know its a trap or he is lying and so on, that salan guy is crazy for not knowing that the church is EVIL i mean that fire girl is killing everyone, cant he see that she is already EVIL? and that holy SEE is the most suspicious guy

Users who are viewing this thread