The Hero is a Girl?!

Group Leader
Is everyone just teleporting from place to place for plot convenience?

Like in chapter 4
The MC gets kissed, immediately goes to the bathroom to throw up then turns back to a dude and goes to see his dad. And somehow in that like 5 minute window the antagonist guy decides "Hey if this girl is alive then that guy whose body was cremated is probably alive". Then he has time to round up 5 professional fighters find out where the MC lived and BEAT HIM THERE.
How the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Wish I read the comments before reading all this, this is probably one of the worst pieces of garbage I've ever read, god this series is awful

Aggregator gang
Shitty translation or writing, maybe both since it's Chinese.

Nothing makes sense.

Well maybe someone, anyone would find this manhwa interesting.

But for me, I'd rather eat the rotten asshole, of a road killed skunk and down it with beer.

This is just funny. If the pacing was better and if they explained stuff as well this would've been a good story. But sadly a lot of things don't make sense and I don't understand a thing.

I only read this because of how funny the other comments were, but if you're into this have fun reading~

Aggregator gang
This easily enters my top 10 of garbage comics, the story is just like your average Isekai, the design is good, the premise was interesting but then... The author tends to jerk off from getting his MC turning into a girl in the most inconvenient moments and then gets him, oh excuse me, HER, to get kissed by douche bags out of fucking nowhere, it's frustrating, even OP MC garbage is better than this shit, the Telasticklesmyballs dude is fucking sexist and as it goes on the white elf follower is a vampire and NOTHING makes sense, oh and have I said how frustrating it is that the MC becomes the uke in the most inconvenient moments? He talks about being manly and shit but his entire life on this manhwa is to be everyone's bitch, and it's not even an exaggeration considering he KISSED that little kid like wtf dude!

Tl;dr - This is shit, don't read it.

Dumping out that jackass and full story for Yang Yue could've turned out better. Why is this decent art used on this story :'(

Hahaha this stuff is so bad it's funny. Pacing is all over the place, nothing is explained, characters just do so some bizarre shit all the time.
Well there are basically only 2 reasons to ever read this. First being nice character design and art and the second is a lot.. I mean it a lot of BL-like interactions and kisses. MC literally has a harem of 3 guys. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread