The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious

Group Leader
The anime just completed the first volume of the LN. The manga's latest release has not even reached the second half of the anime's third episode. The seventh volume of the LN was just released on 10 December last month. Both the anime and manga still have a very long way to go @Elanator.

Group Leader
@Acidroach It appears Xereste has picked up the series and have scanlated up to chapter 9 so far, but they are currently only hosting the chapters on boredomsociety.xyz

Contributor
weird... Someone uploaded a few chapters bout an hour ago, and then just disappeared as I was about to read.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Someone uploaded ch6-8 from Xereste (who doesn't want their content on MD) and ch9 was just an advertisement for another site, so they've been removed.

Double-page supporter
Why it's so difficult to find scan of this manga?! I thought it had more popularity o_o

Double-page supporter
A lot of people dropped it because it seems like the joke's going to run the same: find a boss, train, go back, overkill, rinse and repeat. While this is sorta true, a lot of times it doesn't happen for one reason or another. Not to mention the fact that, despite it being an isekai, the series doesn't run on fantasy exploration but instead on character.

While people love to see character development, Seiya and Ristarte don't exactly 'develop', but it's more like we discover their personalities and motivations.
And man does it build up. Those little hints all lead up to their previous lives and how much it affected them. And really, that's the main draw of it that made me love it so much.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped.
Damn.
Finally an isekai where the MC uses his brains a little, and it gets dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread