Yuusha Ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore Wa Yuusha No Hahaoya To Party Wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
hol up, the segs is actually there?
nice, fastest re-follow in the west.

Aggregator gang
"Please forgive me Miruna"
My face contorting with disgust as she apologizes to her cumrag of a daughter.

This series is both based and wholesome. MC healing the mistreated/traumatized mom's hearts is so good.

Odds he's packing more than his shitbag "friend" who needed to brainwash girls to get them is literally 1.

Dex-chan lover
"Please forgive me Miruna"
My face contorting with disgust as she apologizes to her cumrag of a daughter.

This series is both based and wholesome. MC healing the mistreated/traumatized mom's hearts is so good.

Odds he's packing more than his shitbag "friend" who needed to brainwash girls to get them is literally 1.
Miruna was mc biological mother that she knew.

Well, spoilers there's no brainwash, they're just so dense and into macho hero type, especially low self esteem childhood friend, she's the worst. Although it may change...

Aggregator gang
Miruna was mc biological mother that she knew.

Well, spoilers there's no brainwash, they're just so dense and into macho hero type, especially low self esteem childhood friend, she's the worst. Although it may change...
Yeah that makes infinitely more sense. (Idk why I got it all tuned around about the childhood friend when her kid is the dickbag son.

Must've mistook the girl in the image in that panel as the childhood friend for some reason. Retard moment on my end. Might've been one of the days I had off reading manga into the next morning and was feeling kinda spergy on no sleep, lol. Pepega 7

Fed-Kun's army
10/10 approved 1st of many to come I hope peak chap in the series so far.

FB_IMG_1677564618627.jpg

The isekai version of this
Where is this from?

Dex-chan lover
How tf those badass adventurers end up being so much oppressed by their husbands to need the help of some kid to get out from that situation?
I'm really no feminist and I adore milfs! But does it really need to be a man to save them from other men? :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread