Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect that segs scene
I opened this manga on the train bro, I hope no one saw my screen ;(

Aggregator gang
FB_IMG_1677564618627.jpg

The isekai version of this

Dex-chan lover
The changes are interesting to say the least. And we get h0t m1lf sex scene which was lacking in the WN
Usually WN is all batshit insane, especially early drafts people-somehow-have-influance-over, but here we are and enjoy every page of it. Motherfucker Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely based MC. Isn't overpowered, fucked his friend's attempt at being bully's mom and is now gonna just casually get a harem of MILFs. PEAK FICTION
Well, the mom he fucked is, he himself said that there are only about 30 people on her level.
And spoilers on last chapters made it seem like he will become boringly OP.

But...

Spoilers on last chapter also made it seem they would skip... most of this chapter, so...
Why censored?😟
Seems like there are usually two releases of manga with such scenes, and the uncensored ones are later or more expensive? Which... would make it fit with the anime versions, since you can get the uncensored version only later on blu-ray.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually one of the first manga I've read that met the requirement of being soooo fucking bad! That it's good. It went full circle.

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh to clarify some stuff on the confused people they aren't the MC's mother. none of them are. They are the mothers of his previous team.

so think of it as a "i banged your mom" situation in a literal sense.

• This
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread