The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

It is going to take 2 years at this rate to get past meeting the girls. It is going to get axed before then though for taking this long to do anything.

Dex-chan lover
i like how is so op that they cant have a good read of his powers and treat him like trash, like my dude...if u wanted am harem with bit tattas why did u return to the regular world? in the isekai world u were like the top dog, u had the princess and allies, and u threw all that for ur mom's homecooking...

Dex-chan lover
AnimeKnight this is only 2 chapter :x

lemme guess hes too stronk for her to use the analyze skill... he is far to ignorant... even if he said "nonetheless im not foolish enough to expect that this will end up in a romantic relationship" i guess man is just desperate for some f-ing

Fed-Kun's army
The mc is dumb, the author is inexperienced and this will be a boring and uninteresting work. Just guessing.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell dude? you could just use your powers to force that bitch into raping your ass.

Dex-chan lover
literally irl
liking a girl and thinking she's over you
but girl thinks you're a pest
ayyy

Double-page supporter
Girl C: Fuck off!
*not even minute later* Girl C: Here's my contact....

With great power from japanese mc, comes great unnecessary responsibility created by the japanese author to be a beta pussy.

Why am I not the least surprised for this.

Aggregator gang
Would she even believe he was kidnapped to another world had a harem and left them to return home? And yes, what else do you call being summoned to another world against your will if not being kidnapped?

I'm starting to hate the MC too. You know she's a complete bitch but you still want to be friends with her?! The series is only going to redeem itself for me if he starts being more savvy and not take this shit. Give them a hard time at least.

Dex-chan lover
@exxp: I think she used some sort of intimidation aura when she told him to piss off earlier.

But then she noticed that her skill didn't take effect, and so she tried the next option: MURDER, via cursed message.

I'm expecting to see her pride getting crushed after a whole night of trying to murder him and failing, and MC is still none the wiser for her attempts.

Fed-Kun's army
Shit, I want more reverse isekai like this. Especially with different clashes of powers (western fantasy vs. eastern shrine power).

Dex-chan lover
a truly amazing premise i say the least...
but just by the current state of the story. I doubt it going to be work out well.

Maybe because i already read a novel with similar premise, that way i doubt it.

idk what exactly made me doubt this series. But either the heroine personality or mc personality. but hope i'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread