The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm personally wondering if the fox has been secretly leveling up off of the sacrifices sent to it all this time. Those exorcists are so screwed when it gets bored.

@mister_nobody He said that her stats were barely that of a newbie adventurer. Unless stat gains are multiplicative (no reason to assume that thus far), she needs to gain ~173 stat points per level to have the same stats as him at level 78. Seeing as the level 1 Villager only has a total of 112 stat points... the idea of gaining 173 points per level seems pretty out there.

Not to mention that he was a Hero class and has tons of skills, while she has basically nothing... it seems incredibly unlikely that she'd overshadow him, since he overshadowed every adventurer in the alternate world.

@mister_nobody
it's does not work like that ...levels give you and fixed stats points not multiplicative .
(lets say every level give you 5 stats --77*5=385 stats points or 10=770--still not enough to even get 1/4 of his stats)
a hero class bypass a human limits, unless it does not work like that in this story.
+ skill wise she can't get many skills like the Hero class
and can't level them to 'godly' levels like the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
I love that the leveling up mechanic is soul-devouring. Reminds me of my Deadlands Harrowed.

Is it time for the good old “exp share” or “mana transfer”? ;)

Dex-chan lover
Wait I thought she said she was the most powerful in her house. Why is she the lowest now?

Dex-chan lover
Aw yis, an isekai (even former isekai) protagonist's guiltiest pleasure: POWERLEVELING!

Dex-chan lover
She was going off about being the most beautiful and powerful, and it turns out she's the most useless LOL. I like such cocky characters.

Users who are viewing this thread