The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4

orp

Only level four, and it's already went into her head, lol.

TTX

@Thoughtgap
I think they both lied about her size.

page 10
c10.png

MC knew it immediately
chapter 2.2 page 5
w5.png

@ZdrytchX
yanderes?

yeah, your first ejaculation really make you feel like stopping being a decent human.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait.... since she has higher base stats, wouldn't she eventually surpass our mc...

...is what I originally thought. I did the maths, and assuming leveling up gives a flat increase to stats (I wouldn't think so but I'm going off on what we currently have), our mc still has her beat even if she has high base stats.

I will assume that our mc is a normal person summoned to another world, and has not gone through some crazy training like our heroines. So, going off the information of the level 1 farmer in ch4.2, I'll have our hero have his HP, ATT and DEF all start at 50 (MP doesn't change/isn't taken into account since we see that Abeno's MP doesn't go up even when she leveled up) to give him a slight headstart over our average farmer.

(Stats are taken from ch4.2 and ch4.4 respectively)
Taking his assumed lvl1 HP of 50 taken from his lvl78 HP of 6455, we are left with 6405. Dividing that by 77 (the times he has leveled up) we have 83 HP per level up when rounded down. Using the same calculations on Abeno, she gains 50 HP per level up (rounded up).

I did this with his other 2 stats (His magic stat isn't shown so we discard that), and comparing it with Abeno we have stats gained per level up:

{Daiki/Abeno}
HP: 83/50
ATT: 60/42
DEF: 41/31

Granted, his stats may have been boosted by external factors and gear, but seeing how he displayed it while in school uniform and stating that those were his stats there and then, I'll assume gear isn't taken into account.

Take this information with a grain of salt as we are assuming leveling up only adds a flat amount of stats, and is not exponential or multiplicative in any way.

Edit: I didn't read the older comments before posting this so I didn't see @kp114330 comment regarding level up stats. Sorry about that mate.

Double-page supporter
Kinda wish MC doesn’t go around giving everyone powers and making them OP too.

Dex-chan lover
I actually feel like this is a negative turning point in the story. Protag-kun should have just kept being the isekai guy and she could have kept being the proper shrine maiden girl. Putting them both into the same system is a bit lame. She kills one mob from the other world and suddenly she's strong enough to crush rocks with her bare hands. I dunno what strength curve they're using but damn way to OP her overnight.

Users who are viewing this thread