The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4

Dex-chan lover
hopefully now that she has access to the player system she can lvlup by killing the monsters/spirits of the regular world, if that is not the case then she can only get so far using whatever amount of monsters he has left

@yarielist
She doesn't seem as far off of G as you're indicating she is. At the very least, she definitely seems solidly above the D-Cup you're considering her suitable for.
tl;dr version for the following post: Cup size alone doesn't tell you all that much about an individual's breast size; It is also necessary to know the individual's band size, before one can make any expectations as to how large or small the appearance of the breasts actually will be.

Edit: @primrosea has made a very good point, in that Japan utilizes the European labeling system, rather than that of the US.
So assuming the translators made a direct translation, her actual US cup size would be an E-cup. Size Comparisons
Which, being that that's the smallest cup size I'd expect for her, seems like a rather solid explanation for the entire matter.
In fact, it could potentially completely explain the situation. After all, if the stat screen is based in the US measurement system (for whatever reason), it would be reporting E-Cup.
The Japanese E-Cup is equivalent to our D-Cup, so she'd be assuming it's sizing her smaller when, in fact, it's just using a different system.
/edit

It may be down to a question of familarity with bra sizing. Generally speaking, since the cup normally increases along with the band size, the result is that the slighter the frame of the individual, the smaller the breasts will be, relative to the same letter association. Moreover, the distinction between each cup size isn't overwhelmingly significant to begin with [assuming the same underlying body size], aside from the earliest cups (as a comparison against flatness tends to be much more notable). In fact, the assignation of cup sizes is close enough in sizing that simply gaining a bit of weight or preferring a looser fitting bra can be enough to change your effective cup size.

Hence why it's entirely reasonable for her to have overestimated her cup size, for reasons other than insecurity or delusion. (Rather, I'm more curious as to why she feels a vague letter association even matters.) Read More Here

"bra size 65D (30D) and 70B (32B) will have about the same cup size. How is that even possible? If you want to have a smaller bra band you need proportionally larger cup size. So, if you wear size 70B (32B) and you want a smaller bra band, you have to enlarge the cup size, that means your new bra size will be 65C (30C)."

The first image below shows how lettering doesn't necessarily mean much [those are of equivalent effective cup size], the second image shows how a G-Cup teen of apparently larger body size has comparable breast size to the character [remember, larger body size = potentially smaller breasts relative to the associated cup size], and the third image is there to show how the difference between cup sizes isn't generally massively noticable.

Well, more specifically, differences between cup sizes aren't especially noticable when the individuals have slightly different body sizes, are wearing supportive bras [which compress breasts, potentially making cup sizes on similar body shapes appear more similar to one another], or are wearing loose-fitting clothes such as the character in question [which obscure the slight differences between similar sizes].

That all said, if she doesn't have much chest support holding her breasts back, I could see her being an E-cup. On the other side, if she's wearing a tighter binding such as a sarashi (a binding I've regularly seen associated with mikos, at least within manga and anime), her cup size may actually be much larger than it appears.

65Di70B.jpg

dUQ29tv.png

different-breast-sizes_april_11.jpg

@Psychronia
Presumably her Magic also increased, but the first status only showed us her HP, MP, Attack, and Defense.
As far as her seemingly explosive stat gain, keep in mind that she's been farming stats at level 1 to extreme levels.
Having a stat progression along the lines of 4->5->6->8 would be pretty normal for an RPG, and she's only upping her stats by 50% rather than doubling them, as per that example.
So all that's really required to explain her stat gains is that the leveling system uses % based increases [or, perhaps, an improvement of a hidden level multiplier to stats].
Hence, the real reason for her gaining so much in stats is just due to the fact that by the standards of this comic's Earth2, she was a complete Munchkin* to begin with. :p

*(An overpowered, min-maxed character; In video games, generally a reference to players who exploit low level play to make characters with abilities far exceeding what is typical for that level range. Generally synonymous with powergamer; In instances when that term and Munchkin are used seperately, they're generally distinguished by their difference in focus between low-level and high-level play.)

Dex-chan lover
@Thoughtgap Rather than the levels being a % increase to things, I'd personally guess her gains from training are applied in a multiplicative way, and leveling up modifies the base that's then getting increased by the same percentage as before.

This strikes me as more how an actual game would handle things, so and so buff from training gives % strength increase, level 1 ass strength was only 1/low, now it's higher and still multiplied the same way.

Though, yeah either way it's all the same, point being she was a strong ass level 1 so turning into a higher than level 1 raised her proportionally.

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought she wouldn't be able to get xp.
@Fari
I was thinking that it was like in Shinka no Mi where the stats he had at level 1 became the stats he would get for each level up.

Though in Shinka no Mi his 'stats gained per level up' were higher than the level 100+ monsters, lol. at level 13 or 15, the surrounding space began to shake if he squeezed his fist too hard. Of all the op protags I've run across, his special skill was probably the most broken ever. Anything killed by him becomes stat points added to his. So a monster with 100 strength would add 100 strength to his stats. By level 10 his stats actually said 'immeasurable'. All the abilities owned by the dead monster, person, etc become his as well.

Dex-chan lover
LOL these bois done writing essays analyzing cup sizes. Never change

Dex-chan lover
@TTX:
Trying out different 'flavors', aka going gourmet.
Kinda like this, but less physical. https://mangadex.org/title/20796/ishuzoku-reviewers

Dex-chan lover
"did she detect the weakness using her battle sense"

no you dumbass living beings are weak to fire

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn MC better build isekai dojo there
Strengthening your waifu everyday

Double-page supporter
@Thoughtgap :
must be an expert about BOOBS ... 😍
about sarashi, considering her boobs bounce when she complain, then she probably don't wear sarashi ...
hmm, need to see it directly, weight it, touch, pinch, lick, suck and put something at between for more detail ... 😎

@primrosea :
maybe she delude herself thinking her boobs as big as this ?
upload

(the black spot under boobs is MC)

@primrosea
Absolutely excellent point. Not sure if it'll send you an alert about my tagging you in it, so just letting you know that I've updated my post to reflect your insight. ^.^
Heads up about that to @TTX, as well. ^.^

@yarielist
I'm just obsessively into technical details of any sort. This isn't even the most awkward topic I've covered.. heck, even on this site. :'P
That said, learning bra sizes isn't exactly complex, and it's something I'd assume the majority of females (or males who grew up close to their female friends or female siblings or whatnot) have some idea of [rather, I'd assume all 1st-world females above a-cup should know the basics related to buying bras but, then, I've also had plenty of female friends who didn't have much of an idea of the matter (from what I gather, their mothers bought their bras as they were developing, and then they just never bothered learning about such things after their growth period stopped), so that's clearly not as true as one might assume].
I'm with you in assuming she's not wearing a sarashi, or any significant support at all. You're on your own with the rest of that.

Users who are viewing this thread