The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.4

Contributor
Called it, mega bush

Thanks for your sacrifice redrawer. I'd have offed myself if tasked with that

. jezz I thought that there wasn't any censorship this time. he is really fucking good

Fed-Kun's army
I'm wondering if ch 7.3, page 8 is actually groping under her panties rather than over.
Wouldn't she be pulling her panties down instead of groping?

I want to see that bush.

Dex-chan lover
Good job getting the original artist to do the decensoring for you, them's some connections you guys have there!

🤓

If i met the redrawers irl, id buy them drinks for sure. But tonight ill drink in your honor!

That redrawing is like some fucking magic, holy shit.

I'd buy you a fucking drink if I could, but all I can give at this junction is my deep levels of thanks!

Dex-chan lover
chad redrawer
bless you
that was so smooth and seamless I was thinking to myself "huh, they aren't doing the censorship this time"

@Anoon2323 I think you are right, but once I had drawn the hand I decided I wasn't doubling back. So if you check the before & afters you can see I actually changed her arm to make it work 🤣

I honestly wanna down vote this manga for the ridiculous censoring, but I feel like it would do a disservice to the amazing work everyone is putting into translating and the work carebu puts into redrawing.

Fed-Kun's army
That's absolutely fucking ridiculous work, why would you put so much effort in for us?

wow, those are seriously awesome redraws. Thank you carebu and all the staff for your hard work.

TBH, this is a series that makes me want a new tag, [Hyper Ecchi]

There is Ecchi.

And then there's this.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, carebu, you did a fantastic job; I wouldn't have even realized there'd been any redrawing without the credits page.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still don't understand whats there to be censored.
They artist clearly blocks the important parts already so why the need to use massive black box?
Even in hentai magazine they only use white out or mosaic censorship.

Did Japan censorship rules get updated for general magazine or what?
Also great uncensor job carebu.

Users who are viewing this thread