The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.3

Aggregator gang
This is a decent concept, with quality artwork, with mediocre dialogue, and terrible pacing. All in all, a net negative but compared to a lot of the rest of the genre, it's not too bad.

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy well yeah i am. ones just repeatedly beating a villains face in until he dies and the others rape. cliched or whatever its vastly preferable to the other.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Uh, duh. Normal Shonen development >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> like actual rape. Do you think those two are comparable in any regard?

Dex-chan lover
I guess the author intended the whole scene to be cool with MC deflecting everything the fox throw at him. It just unnecessary page wasted when he can 1 hit KO him anytime.
MC was just fking around and trolling him.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna complain that the author totally pulled this shit out of his ass and that this fight went on for way too long, but him flipping of a god at the end was hilarious enough that I don't care anymore.

Also,this reference is mandatory

@xyzzy That's because this has the opposite problem of Gal Cleaning.

In Gal Cleaning, it wasn't built up at all and just came out of no where, so there's mood whiplash. This has the issue that the pacing took too long.

If Gal Cleaning had a lot more foreshadowing between the characters and built up the tension a lot more, it wouldn't have been so bad.

Aggregator gang
If it's an energy beam, let it be an energy beam, no need for an explosion. The only characters who should get exploded upon out of nowhere are Team Rocket.

Group Leader
He should go up to the clan family and say “I killed your god. Look at me. I’m the captain your god now.”

boring as Fk, the fighting with this mangy fox is way too long. there s nothing it can conclude within 4 chs (by kirei cake chs standard).

no surprise for the novel to have 3.2 out of 5....

Dex-chan lover
no reason to drag the fight this long if the main character is this strong

Double-page supporter
@Mapax
Just my suspension of disbelief...

Maybe the fox exploded upon death because of all his own mana concentrated in his body.

@xyzzy that is comparing apples to oranges, GC was in one direction and then it changed directly to hell, this was going directly to hell from the beginning

Dex-chan lover
t6Tnnpt.gif

Now's the time of "Who really are you MC?" from the heroines

Users who are viewing this thread