The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.3

Double-page supporter
I've had my pinky finger shut in a door and let me tell you, I'd rather take a punch to the gut than have that happen again.

I'm still waiting for the MC to have an orgy with all the girls and this manga into turn into full-on hentai as per the artist.
That'll only be its saving grace at this point.

Dex-chan lover
i gotta say, when it said a forbidden hero only technique, i was expecting a way more chuuni name

@Empiur
i mean, it was only the length of a single chapter of most other series

Fed-Kun's army
Perfect example of how chopping up a chapter in to little sections and releasing them over several months can just ruin a manga. This was such a disappointment. I honestly thought this was a different manga, which is why I clicked on it and put in the 30 seconds needed to read it.

I like OP MC.

But MC who said "take out your final technique/weapon/bla bla before I killed you" is the most annoying and just dragging chapter.

It wouldn't be so bad with the short chapters if it was updated consistently and at a faster pace.

Banned
Yeah, we get it. You OP because author decided your moves do damage and the other guy's moves don't. This shit really is awfully arbitrary.

Makes me miss Jojo fights... where things actually get clever sometimes.

Man, i was really starting to hate this fight but thank God the author didnt let him escape for plot.

Users who are viewing this thread