The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Supporter
The 2 girls were a little botherstome at the start, now I can't like them and think the story start to be stupid (powerfull LvL999 MC playing dog for 2 Lvl5 newbies...)

Dex-chan lover
Imagine, the two of them become your waifu, thinking about your brand new wallet now and in the future, it might be holding on to the last thread on its leather coz you cannot afford anymore to buy one coz those two always had a gold rush unto you

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k

He's doing his darnest not to deal with crazy, psycho, fanatical, or even desperate.

Yet, he keep stumbling onto it like no tomorrow

y'know, i thought they were both tsunderes at the start but as it goes on they start acting like cunts

Dex-chan lover
Good thing the hero has such clever and frugal friends. It's indeed good advice to always pick up money when you find it on the ground.

Dex-chan lover
@ilus This time, he was in the wrong. They were going to solve the problem, save the girl AND make a ton of money... and he ruined that....

I mean, if someone cost you millions of dollars, you'd be pissed too...

And he acts like way too much of a pushover. To the point that you can't fully blame them. If you act like too much of a doormat, it's hard not to be stepped on.

Like, if it was an actual bullying case or something, then that would be one thing. If there was an actual fear situation, that'd be one thing... but he is honestly way more powerful than them and could easily not be pushed around.

@dextersTomato You do realize that THEY are the ones earning the money, right???

And he was the stupid idiot that cost them millions of dollars...

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock
You are right.
Both the girls are earning the Money thru underground means.
Whereas MC's common sense would be the legal one, like White Collar Employee type of earning a wage.
In my scenario, MC is earning a living thru legal means as a husband for that two girls, and thats when his wallet will be emptied to maintain their lifestyle (for fun only)

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato But it's not fully illegal either. They are allowed to take it. So it's just running from free money. The MC is just a wimp... simple as that...

@deathmailrock I do agree with you about what kind of person mc is, a bit of a pushover and that annoys me too. Still doesn't change the fact those girls have a bitch personality

Dex-chan lover
Dude really escaped in front of the police? Mangakas sure love to depict japanese police as retards LOL

Dex-chan lover
As a Murder Hobo encourager in most cases, for this case, I can say the following: @jimmyclear is right and so is MC. Calling the cops was the right choice. Not because it was the "good" choice, but the logical for him with the least repercussions.
Doing more would mean either risking going to war with a syndicate or killing all un-allied witnesses. He doesn't want to kill, if there is another option, there was and he took it. The cops. I'd say to kill them, if they would get away and become a danger for him or his beloved ones. In that setting it looks like dealing with them in that way, might not piss off the syndicate too much. He'll never hear of them again, because it wouldn't be worth stirring up more trouble. That's not a 100% given, but better than going into a 100% given war.

Also he is a moron for not knowing about the secret/underground/conspiricy society structur, that is ... secret? So secret, that over 99,9% of all people don't know about it? What a fool!!! Come'on! Of course he wouldn't know about those deals.

Still. The MC is trying to live a good life and those bitches are in the way of it. (He can still secretly make a shit ton of money. Maybe with something like "Search:Gold, Magic:Teleport, Skill:Smith" or something) He is a pushover for not telling them straight up, "I don't want to get involved with this complicated shit. If you continue to deliberately make enemies left and right for fun, I stop getting involved with you, too."
As he is powerful the world is already filled with his enemy, even if they don't know about each other, but I excluded those kind of enemies. Maybe he should also add "The more people I have to fight, the more people get involved in it and the more people will join the fray. In the end I'll have to face the entire world and by then I might have lost any reservations to settle the score. Do you know, what a Demon Lord is? Don't push somebody, who just beat up a "god"."
They are leeches. Thots be gone.

Dex-chan lover
...No yeah, I'm with the MC here.
The girls are, firstly, acting like bitches towards him for not knowing something he has no reason to know and they kept talking around without explaining when he asked.
And secondly, even if he can win, he just doesn't wanna go around crushing, blackmailing, or killing people. He just wants a peaceful life, though he could probably do to say that to these two idiots with no common sense.

In general, he should snap back at them more because the power dynamic is only as it is because he allows it.

Dex-chan lover
honestly the MC is only good when he's fighting but everything else he is pretty cringe

Abeno and then Lela are good though not to mention the mom (hopefully she shows up again soon)

but god is the MC just annoying....

Users who are viewing this thread