The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.3

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Kinda like "You better tell me now so the ass kicking I'll give you will hurt far less than the ass kicking I'll give you if you don't" 😈

Fed-Kun's army
If you don't love this because of it's random stupidity. Then drop it and duck off.

I'll keep reading as long as you keep translating, thank you for the effort.

Dex-chan lover
@screamdoom Why would you give the monies back to the victims? I can understand if the victim is someone you know and you're feeling charitable, but for the rest? You don't even know them. They're robbing the yakuza, where the yakuza's monies come from, that's nothing to do with them. If the victims want their monies back, it's up to themselves to get it back using their law or other means, on the yakuza, not the ones who robbed the yakuza.

Dex-chan lover
Normally you have to get sent into one of those bad end isekai where you're being enslaved or the whole class sacrifices/murders you to be this morally repugnant. These girls seem to have been that way from the start.

Fed-Kun's army
@uchiha007 Let's be real here... Those girls are the real villains XD

The MC just wanted to tidy things up for the glasses girl and her family, then leave the rest to the cops. Those two are just in it for the tax-free money XD

Users who are viewing this thread