The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.3

Dex-chan lover
@ampnaman I do honestly think that "heroes" do deserve the spoils when they beat down a syndicate when there is no way you could figure out who's money or stuff it is without spending 1/4 or more of the value that is there kinda thing. Heroes aren't paid like police and the military so something like that wouldn't apply to them. I bet if we gave raiding cops/swat a % of the value they find when raiding bad guys and getting money per head caught they would be a lot faster to fuck up gangs. Though I could see cops wanting some to get away so they can build up more capital they can take

Dex-chan lover
This was a staffing chapter to see the girl is not letting him go free

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
I think the currant system right now in most places, are that the money goes to the agencies doing the raid and the money is only allowed to be used for better equipment, training and stuff so the next raid will be easier.
Which I think is a good compromise since it makes it a bit harder for assholes to fuck it up.

Dex-chan lover
I love the last sentence. Such a sinister things to say to the bad guy.

when the vatican girl got shot
I think it should be,

This really hurt, isn't it?

implying she still feels the pain, even though she has the superregen

Dex-chan lover
> MC said "Poor fellow" to the one Lela's kicking underneath her.
I can say, depending on that fellow if you can call him poor or lucky.
If he's into for example Lela, then its a blessing that she was kicking you underneath her. You can take all the view...

> Abeno was into Kinky stuff. She might be practicing it on another enemy before.
Well, if MC will be her husband, kinky stuff at their first night might be the start of his norm...

Dex-chan lover
yep the wahmen in this are shit gutter trash
how vile
and they swung up to to Morishita sayin some shit like
a guy like this will never learn
this is why you dont go around bestowing power to rando classmates that act hella suspect

Double-page supporter
The MC is a fucking idiot. You'd imagine someone who's been in another world and had to fight would learn something even if they were growing under a rock before then, but apparently it's too much to ask for from a japanese MC, huh? Good thing the women who are with him at least have some brains.

Insufferable supporting female characters that have gained power that they didn't even have despite having their power upped by the MC. Ruining the flow of the manga with useless selfish boring ideals. The complete reversal of character of the MC and the non-stop smugness of Abeno with the author trying to make her seem like some 5 head genius that comes across cool but failing? Yeah I'm done with this manga

Users who are viewing this thread