The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.2

Double-page supporter
@itsn: Chapters for this series usually go up to 5 or 6 parts, so we're not even halfway through.

The author just releases them in little chunks.

Dex-chan lover
wait so theres technically 31 people stronger then the demon? thats scary in two ways. that dmons stronger than i thought and there are scarier people out there.

Is there a reason why the artist releases in small chunks for a chapter? To somehow milk ads or something? Or is this just a hobby to him/her? Not to be ungrateful but reading a fight and to stop at a sub chapter is really killing the hype. Moreover, each chapter takes a month or more to finish and another 1-2 months before the next chapter begins. Sorry but its a drop for me, I might as well just go read the novel, honestly not worth keeping tabs on such an inconsistent update of a manga.

EDIT: Novel starts at ch 30 for anyone interested to drop this joke of a manga release.

Dex-chan lover
Why did he let that guy pound on him? For all he knew there could have been some magic imbued or other threat.

Aggregator gang
He waited to see letting the guy mount him lmao if he was stronger you would be fucking massacred, no? fucking joke

@Red225 Because he was gauging hem... is that even a word?.
OT: So this freaking "god" thing that all who knows about it shivers in fear is only 32nd?! not even top 10?! what? xD

I like the story but FUCKING HELL these teaser length chapters are such a turn off. They're clearly intended to be longer and written as such, yet it's still so dissatisfying with these abrupt cutoffs. They aren't even cliffhangers, they just hurt my soul

Double-page supporter
Isekai transfer god are usually more powerful than the random kami found in Japan. As they can keep mc away.

Fed-Kun's army
@confusedbeaver
It's not really the author so much as the distributor side that's doing this. Releasing chapters in parts about weekly or bi-weekly.

Dex-chan lover
the only thing being killed here is the manga with it's segmented-fuck chapters.. lol

its just me or the whole chapter is a jojo reference, also the art on the fight scene.

Users who are viewing this thread