The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.2

Fed-Kun's army
fetchimage

"but" is the most legendary cliffhanger, with potential to erupt most foul mood there is without hurting reader physically nor verbally. Thus the rank.

Damage 9999999999999+
Ignore defense

Aggregator gang
What weak excuses. "Oh I can't help it!!" nonsense.

It's still the translator that decides to release in spurts instead of showing some restraint and releasing as a full chapter.

Can all the bitches in the comments stop complaining about the TL releasing chapters in the same format as the author. Nobody cares about your opinion just enjoy/discuss the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm no idea but I'd imagine she will since she loved MC and they showed her again in the story aka she's still relevant to the story and not forgotten

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki Yeah, I was thinking within the first few chapters how he was always feeling nostalia for his old life and wishing for his spring youth or w.e that he will realize the girls that were in his party were better and he will feel nostalgic about the fantasy world and will wanna go back not without princess following Daiki back to earth maybe.

I'm wondering if Daiki will let Senpai say she killed the god to scare her father and sister

Dex-chan lover
so this "god" is tough for a normal human, but for isekai standards he'd be your average tough guy huh...

Supporter
so, the "god" is a god in a world that the level up doesn't exist, in the fantasy world he is just an high level mob and for the MC is nothing... perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Shit luck to be a god in a weak ass world instead of an isekai world god I guess.

Kinda a weird scale but honestly seems consistent with the premise of isekais in general.

Dex-chan lover
"Anyone in the other world would have been erased from the blow I just hit him with"
"He is a smallfry who can't even win against the non-hero elites"
How can he easily survive a blow that would literally erase anyone in the competition, but not be able to beat them in the competition? If nothing else he should be able to just tank til they drop from exhaustion.

Double-page supporter
@Feha
The first sentence you said, he meant "if I used that blow on any of the monsters who were standing in that area off in that direction", not monsters of another world

Thanks for the update! :3

Any bets on whether the big bad fox transforms?

I was having this vibe of the yokai turning into his servant/pet by the end of this whole thing after he royally crushes him… but, we'll see. Heh.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 9.1 has 6 comments while Chapter 9.2 has 78 comments. They were both uploaded at the same time.

Mangadex seriously needs to fix the update order, a lot of people have missed Chapter 9.1 because Mangadex showed them Chapter 9.2.

For those who have missed it, go read Chapter 9.1.

Users who are viewing this thread